cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW Just need someone to talk to...

That's okay @Bananatime04, I've tried just about everything that everyone has suggested to me in the past anyway.

I know I'll get through it, but its getting harder each day. Especially with my body twitching violently every day... but I'll get there. It's just a matter of time to adjust to my new routines and everything. *sigh*
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I’m not sure what to say.. can you see a doctor about Getting medication to help you get through the day? Or maybe start drinking coffee! (I hate coffee but I’m not sure if you do or not) or you could get an energy drink of a morning??
Highlighted

@Bananatime04I could, but I'm already on a permanent med. I do drink iced coffee though!
How could you not drink coffee? Smiley Tongue

Energy drinks wouldn't be so bad either, but they are full of sugar. My teeth will rot, and I'll gain a lot of weight. That's just what energy drinks do.

I'm slowly getting around everything. I'm very tired still, but I'll probably make a start on cleaning my room, then go to bed. I've got to get up at 5 again, like every morning... Smiley Frustrated

Highlighted

Aw @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Smiley Sad that’s so sad Heart
I hope you get a good sleep tonight!

Sorry my advice isn’t great atm.
Highlighted

I know @Bananatime04... I'm struggling to even stay awake at school, I'm so tired.

Your advice is fine! I'm happy just having you to talk to. I guess that's why I made my thread...

I should head to bed now, because my body is twitching again, but I'll talk to you again tomorrow.❤

Thank you for just talking to me tonight. Sometimes a good old chat is all someone needs to feel cared about. And I definitely feel cared about by you❤.
Highlighted

The highlight of my week is reading how beautifully you both support each other Heart @xXLexi_Lou122Xx  @Bananatime04 

Sorry to hear you're having another tough day at school @xXLexi_Lou122Xx. Do you think a trip to the GP might be helpful this weekend? 

Hope today gets easier for you Heart 

Highlighted

Thank you @Bre-RO!

School is just tough in general. It's school, so I'm not surprised. I've already been to the go this week, and I don't really think I need to. I actually think that my twitching has to do with my burn out-ness and my health condition combined. I guess getting enough sleep is my main problem, and lack of sleep is making me twitch and half faint.

But I'll survive, I just need to survive youth group. Tonight is supposed to be really special, so I can't miss it. And I get to wear my overalls, which are a bright white! It's good night, so I'll glow like a lightbulb when I get there!

Today hasn't been any easier, but only because all my energy has been sapped out of me. I was really feeling it in math, where I just sat there doing nothing, I was so tired.

*sigh*
Highlighted

Oh no @xXLexi_Lou122Xx, being tired can be one of the worst feelings.. especially at school! At least it is Friday today and there is no more school for a few days. Do you have any plans for over the weekend? Smiley Happy I am not sure if I have missed something.. but is there any reason why you are feeling so tired at the moment? I know you wake up early and school is absolutely tiring.. but thought I would double check Heart Let us know how youth group goes!

Highlighted

@Taylor-RO it definitely is.

I'm just cleaning the house, then tomorrow I'm going to church early to start training for the sound/projection team at church, then during the service I'll be washing cars with the other teens, and then afterwards, I'll be auditioning for the worship team. It's been about a year since I was told I'd get an audition...

It's only the stay-up-late-rise-early thing that's really getting me. But in addition to that, my health condition is mixed to it. Making that a terrible combo of burn out.

Youth was okay, just tiring. It was glow night, so we had to wear white clothing, and neon zinc/face paint. It was awesome! And we did a bunch of just dance as well, which is my favourite game to do. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Today, I’m feeling pretty exhausted. But I’m okay, as far as that word can go.

My shakes have been the same throughout this week, but I’ve achieved a little bit this week. Like last night, I asked 2 leaders to be a form of mentor to me. Seeing as they can’t really be my mentors, they can just be there for me when they can. I don’t really need them as support yet, but when assignments start kicking in, I’m going to need some form of support. So I now have them.

And today, I sorted out my school shoes, which were a completely too small size. I also went to Target, and got some new scrunchies and a hair clip with a bow on it for school. Then I went to my auntie’s house, and played with her over excited dog while mum was borrowing some stuff from her. Then I registered for my strings program that I dearly wish to try. I start on Monday!

But right now, I need someone to talk to. Just for a chat, to show that I’m cared for. That I actually CAN do something useful, of benefit, or good for this world. Despite my conditions and burn out.

I’m safe.