cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW Life feels pointless and I want to give up

@gina-RO I have no family members I can talk to about this. I don't really talk to my family about these issues. It'd create more issues. Or different issues. Plus my family isn't known for being clean and organised. So talking to my parents is out and I have no other family relatives living close by. 

I'm going to stay with my bf as much as i can for now. It's all I can do. At least I won't be alone in my room. 

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I hope the headspace group was good. I have to wait until next week for my headspace groups that are supposed to help. 

@mspaceK
It was good. If you look on my art thread, I'll post my drawing for you. I'm still posting my others first tho...

thats awful @mspaceK really disrespectful of your housemate. i am not surprised your feeling angry, i think i would be too. Im not one to live in a messy house and can fit it quite overwhelmin. I hope they actually help and clean up their mess.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @mspaceK. How are you feeling tonight?

I don't know what to do about it @scared01 . I've tried talking and nothing is happening. I refuse to clean up their mess for them. So I am avoiding being home. 

I'm just spending time with my boyfriend @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . I have some chest anxiety.  I don't know why but I do. I'm going to sleep at his house tonight and spend time with him again tomorrow and a friend to just hang out which should be good. 

I saw some family relatives tonight. It was nice to see them even though it was a short while. My dad wasn't there so that was good. 

I hope you two are feeling okay tonight @xXLexi_Lou122Xx @scared01 

Hi @mspaceK, I've just been reading up on some of the issues you've had and i'm sorry that your house mates are being so difficult and unhelpful.
I think it's a good idea to spend the night with your boyfriends and I hope seeing your relatives tonight went alright.
Although it isn't a long term solution, it may be beneficial to stay with your boyfriend whilst you have a break to lower your anxiety and hopefully the chest pain. Just have a little bit of a break thinking about it and come back to it when you feel you can.

I hope your chest anxiety goes away soon!

Hey @mspaceK. I'm doing ok. Although... I am falling asleep. I'm heading off to bed, but I hope your chest anxiety goes away soon.

What are you doing tomorrow? I think I'm having a chill day...
Sending hugs and love, Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Thank you @Alison5 .

Tomorrow I am having a chill day with a sleep in @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

That sounds good @mspaceK. I slept in this morning, but I'm still tired. I was up late watching Harry Potter.
What do you plan on doing on your chill day?

Ah yesh! Harry Potter is amazing @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . Smiley Happy 

So far - sleep in! Possibly read, play boardgames and eat food. Oh and have a shower too at some point.