cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Major trust issues, and self-hate is catching up to me

I am sorry to hear about some of the experiences that you have had @xXLexi_Lou122Xx , it is great that you are still remaining hopeful though! I hope that you are able to get the support that you are needing, is there any chance that you would be able to request some of the supports that you need? Oh, sorry to hear about the new physical symptoms, I hope the neurologist will be able to help you out when you get a chance to see them! Ah, I haven't been to Movie World before. Sounds like you had a great time, hopefully you'll get a chance to catch Harley and the Joker next time and get your well-deserved photo! So awesome that you dyed your hair, sounds like it is pretty cool! It's nice to change things up sometimes! Would you dye your hair any other colours, or just purple for now? Smiley Tongue

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx sorry for the extremely late reply, I think I missed the notification. How are you going? I'm glad you won't have as many mean teachers (fingers crossed) this year. Purple hair sounds awesome! And yes, I expect it would be very noisy with all your siblings Smiley Sad

@Sophia-RO yeah... It looks like I won't be getting in anytime soon. My mum is trying so hard, but they're all busy and unable to take anymore clients. I'm currently on the waiting list, and who knows how long those will be.... Not to mention how much money it will be. I've seen an estimate, and its quite a lot.
I'm not sure I could request the support that I need, its more that the GO and learning support staff will be able to do more for me. Instead of just saying that I have to "just get over it". When I get this diagnosis, maybe, just maybe, they won't tell me this and that I need ongoing support with my learning. I'm also trying to get diagnosed with anxiety or some sort of depression, but I'm not sure that will happen...

Yeah, the new physical symptoms suck, but they haven't really been happening much lately. I've been having normal episodes after camp, so I don't know what's wrong there. Oh well, we'll see what happens.

Movie world is only good if you want to do all the high thrill stuff, and watch the shows. Even then, it's not the greatest for people who literally cannot do high thrill... I can't, it will make me pass out. I just can't do thrill rides at all. I can do the roadrunner in the kids section, but even that's embarrassing without a little sibling with me. I might try and find out if I could become one of the characters who do shows and stuff... That would be fun, and entertaining the people would be even more fun.Smiley Happy Apart from all that, is was fun.

Yeah, I love dying my hair! I won't be able to do it in year 12, but I can any other time (except during school of course)! I have dyed my hair other colours in the past, so yes, I would. I've done Bright pink, bright blue, bright purple, a mix of those three colours, bright red, and I've also done what was supposed to be a bright-ish teal/turquoise, but it turned out more green. It still looked good, so I didn't mind. The dye in my hair has finally come out, with just a slight maroon tinge in the ends of my plaits. I'm just glad its gone now, because I didn't want to dye my hair brown! that would just ruin my natural hair colour! Smiley Very Happy

@lost_Space_Explorer5 It's all good, I haven't been on much. Smiley Happy
I'm going good, I went to the beach yesterday, and it was better than normal. I don't exactly like the beach, but I went with some youth group kids, and it was pretty good. Except that I fainted multiple times on the car ride home. I also went to the city with a few friends, without an adult! My mum was hesitant at first, but she also realised that she needed to let me fly from the nest at some point. I am literally 15 and 4 1/2 months, so she let me. It was a good trip, too. We went bowling and walked around a lot. it was amazing!

Yeah, I definitely don't have any of the teachers I had last year that were mean, at least not this semester. I might next semester, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. At least I hope so, because I have a different Maths teacher, and she may or may not be crabby... I've never had her before, so I'm not sure what to expect. Actually, maybe I have. I'm pretty sure she was a relief teacher at some point for one of my classes. She wasn't too bad. Smiley Happy

Yup, it is awesome!

It is definitely noisy here... it's mainly my littlest siblings, because they don't know how to behave. But school goes back soon, so its not much longer and I'll get to have peace and quiet wherever I can. Smiley Happy

I am so sorry that it seems like you might have to wait a while to get an appointment @xXLexi_Lou122Xx. Hopefully you are able to get the diagnosis that you feel you need to be able to get the appropriate level of support. I am sorry that you have to go through this long process, it isn't nice to be told to get over it Smiley Sad

It sounds like you have been doing some fun things on the holidays. It must have felt exciting to get to go out with your friends without an adult. I also went to Movie World not that long ago but I love the high thrill rides. My friend was too scared to go on them, so I just went by myself haha Smiley Happy I also enjoyed seeing the characters and I recreated a photo I took there when I was really young. It sucks that you can only enjoy certain parts of the park though. Do you prefer the other theme parks instead?

Dyeing your hair is really cool and you have been so creative with your colour choices! I would love to have like a pastel pink.

That's cool your mum is giving you more independence in going to the city with your friends! @xXLexi_Lou122Xx It sounds like the beach was okay too (except for the fainting Smiley Indifferent ) That's the spirit 'we'll cross that bridge when we get there' Smiley LOL Fingers crossed and waiting is all we can do at the moment! Yes, I can see why you would be looking forward to some peace and quiet. Lol, my dad used to say all he wanted for his birthday/christmas was some 'peace and quiet' Smiley LOL

I'm so glad that you had a good day at the beach and got to spend time in the city with your friends @xXLexi_Lou122Xx! Smiley Happy
Best of luck for when you go back to school. I hope this year is a great one for you!

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx , how are you going?

@Taylor-RO yeah... I hope I can get the diagnosis I need, but I kind of need it ASAP. If I don't get it before the middle of the year, I'm going to go into a very self-destructive state, and then I'll be forced to stay home from school by the principle because my GO will tell him and that will bring my self-esteem down even further because I've put the GO's job at risk.
But yes, when I finally get diagnosed, it shouldn't get that far. Hopefully...

Yes, I've done some fun things on the holidays. But its gotten quite boring, so I have extreme cabin fever lol. Smiley LOL But I have organised to have a violin lesson with my old teacher, who is technically not my teacher anymore, but she wanted to keep giving me the occasional lesson. She's working somewhere else now, and my school is finally getting a strings teacher, so its pretty good. Smiley Happy

That sounds fun, did you go on the DC Hyper coaster? My sister did by herself, and she loved it. She's only 14, I will add, and she's the only one that enjoys high thrill rides. I'm glad she got to go on it though, it looks like we aren't going anywhere anytime soon with my dad's ankle being frustrating. He's got a lot of problems with it, but there's too many to list so I won't list them lol.
Yeah, but its fun watching everyone else, and the occasional run where no one screams. That was funny to watch! I quite like Wet 'n' Wild, mainly because it has a lot of calm rides I can do. I actually like fast rides, I just can't do heights or going upside down. *sigh*

Yup! I can't do pastels though, because of my natural hair colour. It's naturally a dark blonde - light brown, so the colours that are bright always show a bit dimmer in my hair. Smiley Happy

@lost_Space_Explorer5 Yeah, I'm excited because I actually said to her, "You have to let me fly out of the nest at some point, I am going to be 16 soon". She agreed when I said that lol. Smiley Very Happy

Yeah, the beach was good, except for the fainting, but it was really cool in the shade and in the water. I even tried gelato for the first time! It was delicious Smiley Tongue

Yeah, fingers crossed. But I'm pretty sure that they won't find anything. Smiley Indifferent

Yup, peace and quiet is so good for me. Lol, my mum and dad all want the same, but they've accepted that they've had too many kids for that lol. Smiley LOL