cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Major trust issues, and self-hate is catching up to me

@Andrea-RO yeah...
I also realised that I cope with my anxiety and stress by doing exercise, but forcing me to stop doing it, just makes me more anxious and potentially make me have more episodes if that's what's causing them.

I stopped my unhealthy mechanisms, but I do want to stop eating again. I won't I made a pinkie promise not to. My friend is so childish lol. I love her nonetheless. Smiley Very Happy

I spoke to my mum about how I felt about telling someone about my SH, and she finally understood me. Now I don't have to talk about it, but we're still waiting for my appointment with someone else. That last person was so weird... Smiley Indifferent Even my mum agrees with that statement lol.

I don't really like any helplines, but I might have a look at them. Surely they can help a little bit too...

Today was weird, but I found out some good news! My primary school is putting on a musical for assessment purposes for the year 5's and 6's, and I might be able to help! I might even be able to get an extra week of work experience to go and see them! Smiley Very Happy I'm so excited, and with my experience of being IN a musical, I can help a fair bit too! Smiley Very Happy I can't wait!

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I'm glad you're trying to use more helpful coping strategies during intense times. And haha, if pinkie promises work, they work! Smiley Happy Woah helping out with the primary school musical sounds like an awesome opportunity! Smiley Very Happy

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx,

It must be so difficult to have to give up your exercise, particularly as it seems to be an outlet for you and supports your anxiety. It sounds like your friend cares for you very much and sometimes it helps to be childish lol.  No matter what age we are, embracing our inner child can keep us young. Smiley Very Happy

It sounds like you have had a massive leap forward with your mother.  It's so great that she is able to understand you and it seems like you really had the sense of being heard.  I hope you have more luck with your next appointment and you are able to see a person that is a better match for you.   

It's amazing to hear about the musical and that you will get an extra week of work experience.  It sounds like a great opportunity to be a part of and seems like you will gain much helpful knowledge around productions and assessments.  I'm so happy that you have things to look forward to.