cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Moving Schools, Hating myself so much, Parents not caring, leaving my real friends + support

A-a little s-shaken by Bananatime’s p-posts...
Highlighted

Re: TW: Moving Schools, Hating myself so much, Parents not caring, leaving my real friends + support

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx is there anything you can do to look after yourself?

Highlighted

Highlighted

I-I don’t r-really know...
Highlighted

N-no! @Bananatime04!
P-please...
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 this isn't your fault.

It can just be upsetting when someone you care about is in distress, but it's definitely better that you reach out for help.

We'll all look out for each other.

Highlighted

I'm feeling really sad right now.

My mum and dad both keep yelling at me, but it hurts when they do that. I know my room is a big mess, and I keep procrastinating, but I can't deal with them yelling. I can't help that I'm so unmotivated. I don't even know why I'm so unmotivated.

I just feel so alone and worthless. I'm a waste of space.

So many memories are hurting me, and making my head hurt like crazy. I'm really struggling to keep my head above water right now.

I'm safe.
Highlighted

Hi @xXLexi_Lou122Xx , I'm sorry you're having such a bad day and feeling so sad Smiley Sad

You're not worthless- you're a kind, talented, creative and empathetic person. You add so much to these forums. And you're not alone- we're here for you Heart is there anyone you've got irl that can supports you too?

I'm pretty much never motivated to clean either... When I have to I usually put on some music or an audiobook and do one small task at a time.

I'm sorry the memories are hurting your head too Smiley Sad is there anything that helps you when this happens? (I get this sometimes too so I'd actually love to hear if there's anything that helps for you)

Is there anything fun or nice for yourself you can do today? I really hope your day improves

Highlighted

Hey @hellofriend
Thank you. I believe you.

I sadly don't have anyone irl that I can talk to, because I'm at home. And my parents always tell at me, just because I need to pick up some clothes on my floor.

I'm currently listening to music, as I always do when I'm cleaning. I don't have audio books, sadly.

I'm glad Im not the only one. At least we can relate on that though, right? I dont really know if anything helps with my head. I just power through it really. I hate to use pain killers, because I don't want to get addicted. Only if it becomes unbearable, is when I'll take them.

When it comes to the memories, I just cry it out. It rarely comes back up to my head, but when they do flood back to me, I'd normally be alone. And when I want to pour them out to somebody, there's No one there. Not even youth leaders...

Which is very sad. I try so hard to talk to someone, but they are never really there. I just want someone to hold me, and let me cry.

When I cry, it hurts. Especially when I have to deal with it alone.

No, I have to finish cleaning my room. It's gonna take forever, especially because I have to clear all my surfaces (dressing table, bedside table).

15793251310395084976116761016253.jpg

A random pattern I'm working on.