cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Moving Schools, Hating myself so much, Parents not caring, leaving my real friends + support

Awh @xXLexi_Lou122Xx that breaks my heart that you are feeling this way Smiley Sad sounds like you are really struggling but never forget that you will always have me and I’ll be with you every step of every hard day (and the good ones!). I really hope you can feel better soon.
I completely do not think the same way of you than what your negative thoughts are saying! You are in no way a waste of space or worthless, ESPECIALLY on reach out! You being here has made my time on reach out so much more meaningful to me. I and many others love having you here and I would be totally heartbroken to see you go Smiley Sad

Thinking of you hun Heart keep your head up and don’t let the thoughts have more power than reality! Xx

Re: TW: Moving Schools, Hating myself so much, Parents not caring, leaving my real friends + support

That’s beautiful! So much talent! Smiley Happy you should look into tattoo or pattern art! You would totally smash at it!
Highlighted

Aww thank you so much @Bananatime04!
I won't let those thoughts beat reality! Even if it kinda is reality...
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx it may feel like those thoughts are real but no one else here thinks that of you, you are so much more to us! But I understand that sometimes it is hard to think positively and believe what others think of you when you’re so down. But that’s what we’re here for! To help you and help you see that what you’re feeling is normal to many people but those thoughts are most definitely never true. I think you could do with some self care Smiley Happy thanks for the quick games threads distraction! I’m heading off to work now but if you would like to continue, feel free to keep going on your own or even @Tiny_leaf @Tay100 @SomeoneNADJS or I think it was @Maddy-RO on today? Or anyone else could join you in the games threads or just for a chat to keep you company Smiley Happy

I’ll check in with you later tonight! For now, see ya! Hope you feel better soon
Highlighted

Thank you @Bananatime04, but I will be okay for now. I have to finish cleaning my room. I'm not far off now, so I gotta keep at it. Good luck at work!
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  I'm so sorry that you're feeling so alone. Smiley Sad
I really love chatting to you. You bring so much to the forums and there are so many great things about you. I think you're so resilient and mature. Heart
I'm here for you if you want to talk. Heart

Highlighted

Thank you @WheresMySquishy. That means a lot to me.

I would love to talk to you. ❤
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  Do you have any plans for the rest of today and tomorrow? We just ordered some pizza! Smiley Happy

I hope you can feel better. Heart

Highlighted

I just made dinner, and I made Rice Paper Rolls! My favourite food honestly.

Tomorrow I think I'm going to church, but I'm not sure. Then on Monday, I'm going shopping for my school shoes and stuff.

Pizza sounds good!
Highlighted

Hey Lexi! I’m done with work Smiley Happy just checking in to see how you’re going? Did you manage to get anywhere with cleaning your room?