cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My Safety Plan - To keep myself accountable.

That's a hard one @annabethxchase Smiley Sad Is there any other helpline you are comfortable contacting if you need it like KHL or eHeadspace? Drawing sounds like a great way to spend the day Smiley Happy Just saw the pic of your pups, they are so cute! Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

awwww they are adorable !!!!!!!

sorry to hear how strong your thoughts are Smiley Sad brushing your doggos sounds like a great distraction!

@Lan-RO I've only spoken to headspace once and it wasn;t great, we only spoke for about 15 mins they were to busy and I feel like ive used khl to much.. yeah it's keeping me distracted. They are so cute, literally my best friends Smiley Happy
@litgym Smiley Happy thanks im just so sick of this and i dont no how much longer i can stay safe.. i brushed them yesterday and the amount of hair that came of them was crazy!!

i really feel you, things get so overwhelmingSmiley Sad @annabethxchase i know this would be really hard for you but could go to ED ?

no way @litgym in my mums eyes there's nothing wrong with me (physically or mentally) so she'd be like wtf why. im sorry if that's abrupt, i wish i could but i cant Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

yeah i can hear you <3 you can always call the police or paramedics to you Smiley Happy im not sure if QLD has a mental health line but that could be really helpful

yeah i wish they di have a line but i don't think so Smiley Sad
it would still end up with my mum saying there's nothing wrong with you etc. etc. and shooing them away

could you tell her you are feeling shit or even just  tell the truth harshly so she understands ? family is really hard to deal with when it comes to mental health 

i don;t think i can im not ready and she'd take it VERY badly. it is really hard. im sorry i feel like a failuree

you are not failure ! it took me almost 2 years to finally admit that how unsafe i feel. it is for the best to tell people as soon as possible but i know it’s such a hard topic @annabethxchase