cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My Safety Plan - To keep myself accountable.

i really can't do it @litgym im so selfish everything would just get worse, i have to keep it to myself

yeah that’s how i feel @annabethxchase

i must admit people tell you to talk up but when you do things get worse with family but professionals become your best friend. there’s just so much you have to deal with it, it’s not a fun experience but it is worth it in the long run x

im not ready, im not strong enough to do that im not brave like everyone else
Highlighted

you know what could really help, open a document and just write about your mental health. i find it really helpful and i also released a lot of my anger. i made titles like; depression, anxiety, eating, suicidal thoughts, self-harm and other. i think it’s a great idea and you could even send it your psych or khl counsellor if you are up for it x

that's a good idea, I've done something similar in the past and helped a bit, ill probably do it when I'm in a bit better of head space so i can write clearly not as a rant.

Re: TW: My Safety Plan - To keep myself accountable.

looks great well done @annabethxchase
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

how are you doing now ? Heart @annabethxchase

i gave in to sh @litgym

Hey @annabethxchase, sorry to hear that you have hurt yourself. Do you currently need medication attention? How do you feel about getting some extra support from a helpline to get you through this? Heart

hey that’s okay Heart just seconding, do you need medical attention?

maybe playing with your pups or play sims could be helpful ?