cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: My Safety Plan - To keep myself accountable.

lifeline went well, the counsellor was a bit concerned about my sh and I had to follow up the convo with phoning a nurse at help direct so she could make sure it wasn't in need of medical attention. turns out i did some damage Smiley Sad

today is worse than yesterday, the voices keep screaming at me really weird phrases that have no meaning to me whatsoever and im getting kinda paranoid. i could just kill myself right now...

oh no Smiley Sad but you didn’t need any medical attention ? 

Smiley Sad are you safe ? we really care about you Heart voices can be really hard to deal with, is there anything that could help quieter them ? im happy to jump onto any of the games threads xx

the lady kind of gave me instructions to treat it a bit better and hopefully i wont need medical attention
i don't know im trying but i don't think i can last
they keep saying weird things like 'have you traveled south' 'are you a mother yet' and all this other crap which is really confusing like of course im not a fucking mother yet im 14 it's so loud and it won't stop
ill probably hop over to the games thread as well

if you think you do, i would really recommend getting the attention you need x 

its so awful hearing weird things, could you listen to music to try and drown them out ? 

i don't think i do
ive been listening to the crazy rich asians soundtrack (check out Yellow- Katherine Wu if you haven't its really good) but it's not working and i can barely hear the music over the yelling its like a chorus of people screaming fuckkk

i haven’t seen crazy rich asians yet !! Smiley Sad

mammia mia soundtrack, kesha songs i find helpful even songs by bring me the horizon drowns out my thoughts 

Here’s the Henna I finished:

DA7E096F-3327-4166-8E98-BFB4DE1728F5.jpeg

It’s so good!
Yeah I might do that I just can’t be bothered to do anything and nothing feels like it’ll work
Highlighted

woahhhhh you are so good at drawing !!!!!!!!!! i can hop onto chit chat we continue asking questions if you like or do you have any ideas ?

sure Smiley Happy
also i just realised that it has the first letter of my name on it hehe actually wow therre isn't many j female names wowwww your gonna figure it out Smiley Wink