cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: My Safety Plan - To keep myself accountable.

my first thought was julia, julie, jane, josie idekk hahahah

nope those names are oldddddd
you've mentioned this name before Smiley Wink
Highlighted

Hi @annabethxchase, I am just catching up on all the posts from the weekend and wanted to take a moment to say a HUGE good on you for making this thread! Making a safety plan is such an important stepping in keeping you safe, and in helping us know how to support you Heart

I can imagine it would have been a hard decision to post your safety plan, and we are so grateful for your trust in us that you felt you could share it here! This gif accurately sums up how we have reacted- I call it cheer squad!

world cup love GIF by Molang.Official

We will all be there to cheer you on and help you implement this safety plan Smiley Happy

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

Naww Thank You @Jess1-RO I love that gif Smiley Happy Means a lot that you've said that

Juliet ? erghh idk ! hehe Jordan, jasmine, Jessica, jackie hahahah i don’t know !!!

Not juliet but one of those names is mine Smiley Happy ew jackie and jordan? the other is one of my closest friends names

Just looking back over some more of the posts in this thread @annabethxchase, it sounds like @litgym has been an amazing support today Heart We love seeing how you both support each other and offer such compassionate words! 

I can see that earlier was really tough, and just wanted to let you know we are here if you need it! I love the henna btw- so beautiful! How did you come up with the idea for the pattern?

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

Thnaks @Jess1-RO Smiley Happy Smiley Happy
I'm not sure, I've done a bit before and someone has done it on my hand so I just had an image in mind and it expanded, it turned out to look like a flower Smiley Happy

haha jasmine/jazzmine or Jessica hehe !

hehe jessica Smiley Happy @litgym