cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: My Safety Plan - To keep myself accountable.

Hey @litgym and @annabethxchase

Really proud of both of you for really looking out and supporting one another Heart @litgym I just had to quickly edit your post, as I know what you meant by it, but I didn't want anyone else who might come across this thread to misconstrue your meaning 

yeah that’s cool, i just meant as in it’s the better option than the other but of course i don’t encourage it @TOM-RO 

you are not triggering darling Heart is there anything i can do for you ? x

im not sure, im talking to lifeline rn but your company is lovely. your support is so nice and motherly Smiley Happy

aw sweetheart you are very welcome x @annabethxchase okay ill be around the forums, more than happy to help you out. i may go onto chit chat and we can talk about something like dogs !! Smiley Happy

oh yes doggos Smiley Happy

how are you doing today ? Heart

hey @litgym not that great but feeling a bit better lifeline wasn't the helpful they just kept saying 'im listening' but i didn't really want to vent, i just needed support. they kept asking me about my fathers abuse but i was like no that stuff triggers me and i hate talking about it but they insisted so i made up an excuse 1/2 an hour in that i had to go and disconnected... still haven't relapsed tough so that's something i guess

sometimes lifeline can not helpful at all, ive had a few similar situationsSmiley Sad @annabethxchase

im so proud of you for not relapsing !! Heart

yeah thank you Smiley Sad just struggling

Hey there @annabethxchase, thanks for the update Smiley Happy
We're so proud of you for not relapsing, even after a tough talk, it is definitely something. Smiley Happy I'm sorry to hear that lifeline wasn't helpful to you, sometimes a counselor just isn't the right fit.

I saw your post in Negatives into Positives and you have done an amazing job reframing some of the negative thoughts. You mentioned that your KHL counselor is on today, do you know when she starts?

Going swimming sounds like a great idea, have you found anything else that helps with the voices?

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!