cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: My Safety Plan - To keep myself accountable.

what are you doing atm ? could you download “calm harm” on your phone ? it’s really helpful !!

My sis was swimming and I was watching. I wish but my mum checks my phone regularly because she doesn't seem to trust me..

Hey @annabethxchase

Sounds like your going through a lot atm but you had some really awesome ideas on how to look after yourself like contacting a helpline, is that something you can do tonight? 

ahhh i see @annabethxchase

my mother use to do that all the time, she hasn’t in so long !

orignally i downloaded the app i actually use it for panic attacks, anxiety and stress. you could tell your mum that x you also have a password to open the app, so you won’t be able to see any of your data, i happy to show you what mine looks like x

Highlighted

hey @annabethxchase 

hope your urges have eased now but jsut in case or for the furture, we have a great thread here theres heaps of ideas and might be worth writing some of them down to add to a coping box or something 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @scared01 @litgym @TOM-RO I'm not feeling safe so I'm going to contact KHL
Yeah maybe I'll give that ago @litgym Smiley Happy I'd love to see

glad you are contacting khl Smiley Happy here are few mental health apps and a little insight into “calm harm” HeartEF1690BE-6C98-4F02-9212-FB19C741EA63.png

17F3D799-794F-458B-BCEB-07336E790657.png

6817A43A-0C17-4454-A76A-222A24DD8B12.png

thank you so much @litgym Smiley Happy

Thank you for letting us know @annabethxchase I'm really happy to hear that your reaching out to KHL. 

Keep us posted with how your going and remember to be kind to yourself tonight by doing something nice for YOU.  Heart

thanks @TOM-RO I'm not safe but im doing some colouring anyway