cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: My Safety Plan - To keep myself accountable.

go for whatever you like ! up to you, i bet anything will be nice @annabethxchase

Highlighted

i'm pretty indecisive hehe @litgym
Highlighted

hehe, is grey a feature wall or all around ? my opinion is if it’s a dark grey it should be a feature wall and the rest of the room white. white is the best long lasting never old colour. 

Highlighted

feature wall, but not to dark.. the rest of my room is an ugly whitey/beige
Highlighted

Hi @annabethxchase,

It sounds like you have been using your self care and strategies to maintain your safety today- that is really great Heart

Painting a wall can help a room have a completely different feel, I would love to hear who you choose Heart

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

Thanks @Jess1-RO, I really felt that I needed a change, I will let you guys know which I choose Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Congrats on actively making a plan to help out future you! Sometimes when things get hard it can be tough to find ways to help yourself and having options written out in advance is such a cool idea Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Thanks @peacelovepizza Smiley Happy

really struggling right now, I'm about to go swimming but I'm so exhausted and drained, I just want to give up. I think I'm safe right now.
Highlighted

Hey @annabethxchase

Glad to hear you are safe right now. Smiley Happy

Don't hesitate to reach out if you don't feel like you are. 

I love swimming when I am not feeling the best. I think the sensation of water around me is not only refreshing and distracting from negative thoughts, but actually makes me feel super free and light. This often translates into an emotional "weightlessness" for me which is super cool. 

Is it like that for you? Why do you like swimming?

Highlighted

The swimming helps block out my voicesSmiley Happy @peacelovepizza
Feeling worse now but I'm busy so that's keeping me safe, I feel so exhausted and drained from all this bleaghh