cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: My Safety Plan - To keep myself accountable.

@annabethxchase

That’s super cool that you know what helps you though. It took me years to figure it out! 

How come you are feeling worse? 

My voices are very loud and intrusive and I really want to SH Smiley Sad
Highlighted

Im sorry to hear that @annabethxchase.

I think now is the time to go through your plan and use those active steps to avoid that. 

When I felt like self harming I used to go for a run because then I am exhausted and I get all my frustration out. Are you able to go for a run? 

I said I was safe, just venting Smiley Happy @peacelovepizza I really hate running but I did end up going for a walk before I had netball...

That’s awesome! I love going for walks when I am feeling a bit average. 

Feeling very nervous right now, my psych appt. is in a few hours and I'm just so scared and I feel like I'll just shut down and not tell her exactly how I'm feeling.

would it help showing your thread ? or write her a note ? i know how it feels but since you are in a bad place and struggling atm you should really be honest Heart especially if you still have that plan to end your life @annabethxchase

I sent her an email about the voices but she never responded. I'm just working myself up, I'll try but I'm going to end up backing out, I'm not strong enough.

could you write her a note ? here is mine for my gp next time i see her

’I feel so insecure with my body weight, I’m so ***. I hate ********* and going out to cafes/restaurants. I’m not hungry. 

**graphic stuff here** .i can’t do this anymore Smiley Sad 0% of me wants to be alive’

this only a short one but i think it’ll very beneficial for you to write one but i know it’s so hard

I would do that but I can't bare to see her reaction Smiley Sad Sorry, I'm not giving you much to go on... I'm sorry Smiley Sad