cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: My Safety Plan - To keep myself accountable.

IM SO FUCKING PROUD OF YOU MY LITTLE BABY !!!!! @annabethxchase

i know how hard it is !! when i first shared SH and SI i was bawling my eyes outHeart 

it will get better x

Hey @annabethxchase, it is so amazing that you have shared all of these things with your psychologist. You have mentioned how scared you can get by seeing the reactions of others when you share things.. but it sounds like you have figured it out together. Did you talk to your psychologist about being worried about telling your mum? Maybe it is something you can focus on for next session? Heart I am sure you will be able to work something out with your psychologist, just like you did today!

Naw thanks @litgym <3 I'm not THAT little (actually yes, yes I am) thanks really needed that encouragement Smiley Happy

hahahha i love you, don’t you ever forget thatHeart

Yeah I did, I think she knows that it will make things worse but she's worried about my voices leading to impulsive urges etc. @Taylor-RO Smiley Sad Yeah, she did a quick safety plan with me (I've started to grow a collection bahaha) and said they'll discuss it more next session. It'll be a big shock for my mum and I don't want to hurt her Smiley Sad

Naw, *squirms in seat and goes red with happiness* @litgym <33 Love you Smiley Happy

naww you sweet thing x ill always be here, i know recently ive been in and out but things are just tough but ill be in your heart Heart

I know @litgym <3

Nawwww you two are so cute 🤣

hehe @Bananatime04 she is a beautiful soul who deserves the world and i want nothing more for her🥰