cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: My Safety Plan - To keep myself accountable.

Hey @Jay-RO,
Thank you <3
Um, I think she starts at about 3ish but I'm swimming today from 3:30-5:00 and then I have something else on so don't know when I'll have the time Smiley Sad

Nah, Only being underwater has helped, every other second is a massive battle breaking out in my brain..

@annabethxchase it's unfortunate that you might not be able to contact her today, do you think you could send her an email about how you're feeling? Would that be helpful?

It sounds like the voices are a lot to deal with right now, would you feel comfortable making a new thread about it? We want you to get the best support you can and sometimes making a new thread about a specific issue can be helpful for other users to see what support they can offer you. What do you think?

-----

Our new guidelines are now live, check them out here!

how are you going ? was swimming good ? Smiley HappyHeart @annabethxchase

Hmm, yeah maybe @Jay-RO Smiley Happy
yeah I will soon, maybe not tonight cause one of my close friends hasn't been herself and I'm going to send her a big email with some support Smiley Happy

@litgym yeah swimming went well, it was quite fun, i actually tried for a change apart from im sore now Smiley Sad

my nanna legit got so mad at me, i was reading because it was quieting everything a but and then she got on this tangent on how i was so antisocial and i was like um well you aren't exactly making an effort either. she was reading as well! she proceeded to tell me that i was reading rubbish and it was 'unproductive' like wtf does that even mean. she's like 70 something and i'm 14 so there's like a 60 year age gap so of course we read different things! don't need to bag me about it! sorry that was a rant and shouldn't have irritated me as much as it has..

getting cuddles with my puppas though Smiley Happy

uh thats so annoying !! you're reading, thats a good thing ! sometimes grandparents can really mess you since they brought up your parents as well. they can be a worse version of them Smiley Sad

cute !!

@annabethxchase  I'm sorry to hear about what your nanna said to you, sounds like a frustrating situation. I wonder if you have thought about trying one of the reframing exercises we have

Turning something Negative into a positive and Turning Negatives Into Positives. (If you've not done a lot of it, you might find the second thread a little easier)

I find that this exercise helps me vent about it but also gives me a positive solution and I can walk away from the situation feeling less hurt or upset (or whatever the negative emotion is I'm feeling)

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Yeah @Bee I use that thread quite a lot Smiley Happy Thank you Smiley Happy

@litgym I knowwwwww it's so annoying!!
haha they pulled me to the ground and jumped on me for ages and licked me silly Smiley Happy love them heaps though

how are you feeling now ? any better ? xx

a bit, im watching nsw ambulance right now Smiley Happy and doing an email for my friend, feeling a bit more stable and i think my voices are tired they're quieter Smiley Happy