cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: My Safety Plan - To keep myself accountable.

yeah thats really understandable, I still get freaked. @annabethxchase
I counted the other day how many emails I have from....around 50 oops...but they've only called G once and threatened me with police 3x times. So they are pretty relaxed in a way but of course concerned but they encourage you more to get help yourself, if that makes sense Smiley Wink

Hey @litgym and @annabethxchase just wanted to pop in and maybe explain things a bit more. We've noticed that there's been quite a lot of people posting when in crisis and saying quite concerning things related to their safety. And while we love that this is a space you all feel comfortable expressing yourselves in, we really aren't set up as a crisis support space but we do have a duty of care to you all and need to make sure you're safe. So I think things have been reviewed and moving forward, yes if you can't confirm you're safe then we'll be contacting emergency services straight away. As I said though, this is new and what happened with you @annabethxchase would have been a bit scary! So I understand how that might have made you feel Heart it's all good though, just something to remember moving forward Smiley Happy

Yeah I get it, it's such a lovely thing though, while your freaking out it's still nice to know that someone is looking out for you and wants to know if your safe Smiley Happy if you get my drift..

My mum found the drawing nd freaked just now, i made up an excuse that I saw something similar online and wanted to recreate it and some shit off the top of my head now my heart is fucking pounding because of it, she believed thank god. how the fuck did i come up with that nonsense on the spot?!! Thank god she's gullible. *heaves sigh of releif*

Yeah @Erin-RO I completely get it, it's so great that you guys do that Smiley Sad My mistake for posting in a crisis and I'll try not to let it happen again. Also my bad for not responding to emails, it was at home... Looking back, I was freaking out and paranoid for the next hour that emergency services would show up.

You poor thing! That sounds really stressful @annabethxchase 

thats happened a few times to me, it can very overwhelming not knowing if your parents will believe you or not Smiley Sad

Thanks @Erin-RO Smiley Happy I'm one of those weirdos that laughs when they're nervous so I'm like hysterically giggling in my room whilst my heart is pounding.
To set the scene: Sometimes when I have panic attacks, I'll be crying but like laughing oddly as well so idk thank god no one has to deal with me in those situations...

haha you made me laugh ! but im glad its over and you can have a nice relaxing day, any plans ? @annabethxchase

hehe Smiley Happy We're going to the movies this arvo to see a movie. (that was stupid sentence, what else would we be going there for?)

hahahah which movie ??