cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My Safety Plan - To keep myself accountable.

aw im sorry, if you do feel unsafe could you contact a crisis line please ? Heart sims seems like a great distraction xxx

yeah i might use lifelines text later on.. thanks <3

you’re very welcome xxx the text opens up at 6 AEDT which will be 5 your time so less than hour Heart

Hey @annabethxchase, being the older sibling can suck sometimes! My younger sibling would get me in trouble sometimes too. What part of your safety plan is most important you right now given your head is loud right now? You've got this Heart

thanks for that, im no good with times! How have you got that so down pat?

Hey @Taylor-RO I'd say Step 3, 4 & 6 are all important to me right now. I'm going to try some more self care and try and stay positive. I'm hopefully going to text lifeline cause I spoke to KHL yesterday and I feel like I'm overusing the helplines erghh
Thank you <3

Great identifying @annabethxchase! I really love the Sims too, I could probably spend hours playing it haha. They are all sound like amazing ideas so well done for brainstorming them. The helplines are there to support you, especially in a crisis but it is helpful that you have some other ones to call instead Heart

how are you coping ? Heart

I'm about to go to sleep 😴 I'm pretty proud of myself for getting through a rough day but I have a bad feeling about tomorrow.. lifeline helped a bit they were mainly concerned by 'depressive behaviour' and when I could talk to my psych next.
My mum keeps pestering me because she can tell that something's up.. bleaghh

ah i see, but i am so so so proud of you for getting through today !!!!!!!! i think you should open up to your mum a bit even if it’s just i feel a bit sensitive atm by your words or im feeling low. 

have you been diagnosed with depression yet ?