cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My Safety Plan - To keep myself accountable.

Thank you @litgym Smiley Happy
I have such a hard time opening up to people and she always takes criticism badly even if it's constructive ://
No, my psych I think is going to try and link me up to a psychiatrist to possibly be diagnosed..

yeah that’s like my mum, could you say that your father is just stressing you ? would she be nice about that ?

sounds like a good idea to be linked up to a psychiatrist. i can see how much your mood has changed rapidly and that you are having such a hard time. im really glad you are getting help because you deserve it Heart

That would definitely work but he's barely been at home the past few weeks so I've barely spoken to him..
There's litgyms intuitiveness making a reappearance Smiley Wink Thank you for always supporting me and being so kind to me @litgym

hehe you’re welcome ! maybe you could say you’re getting flashbacks of traumatising things he’s done or then fighting ?

hmm yeah maybe Smiley Happy

Hi @annabethxchase how are you today? :Smiley Happy

hey @Lan-RO im really struggling, i just wanna die everything is to much for me to handle, my brain feels like it's on fire and everything is so, so loud . I couldn't get through to lifeline last night either

Hi @annabethxchase that sounds really difficult Smiley Sad Could you try contacting Lifeline or SCBS now? What are some things from your Safety Plan you could do today as part of self-care and keeping yourself safe? Heart

I'm to young for scbs and no privacy for lifeline Smiley Sad
I'm doing some drawing right now and I might give my pups are brush, i feel like posting a pic of them in here so I will in a few minutes

IMG_3078.JPGWillow being a pretty galIMG_3079.JPGSo gorgeous Smiley HappyIMG_0197.JPGOscar in all his beautyIMG_1303.JPGOscar at his favourite place, the dog wash