cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: My Safety Plan - To keep myself accountable.

hey @annabethxchase
you sound like your struggling abit today, im sorry you sh'ed. are you able to do some self care this afternoon to help ease your emotions abit?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

i don't think i need medical attention
i think I'll contact lifeline's webchat in a bit
my nanna's over and all she wants me do is run around for her, my pups are pretty worked up right now and being a bit rough but i'll do some more drawing.
also heard my pa is in hospital again because of a his blood disease and he's not doing well

that sounds really stressful @annabethxchase and im sorry to hear about your pa as well. contacting khl and doing some more drawing sounds like a good idea. perhaps you could draw something for your nan or pa or one for each, pick an onject or scene for each that they like e.g my nan liked roses so drew a rose or a rose garden, and my pop likes music or old cars so drew one of those. just an idea and something to focus on if you need
do you think maybe you could play a board/card game with your nan so you can sit for a while? elderly can be qute demanding sometimes (i get it as im an aged carer)

thanks @scared01 yeah I'll do that Smiley Happy
no my nan and I aren't the closest and she's VERY competitive with cards and legit will give me the silent treatment if I beat her. For a 70yr old, she's kinda immature! just really low and not motivated to do anything

maybe @scared01 and I could hop onto chit chat or any game threads to keep you company ? im more than happy to do that xxx

sure @litgym I'm up for that Smiley Happy That'd be a good distraction for you as well Smiley Happy

hehe yes !! ill go on chit chat and may also do some games Smiley Wink

hey @annabethxchase and @litgym

sorry i had to log off, had to go to the drs to see about some xrays. hope your both going ok

that's totally ok @scared01 thank you, im talking to lifeline right now

that is good to hear @annabethxchase i hope they are helpful