cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: My dad is passing away

It's heartbreaking to hear about your Dad when it sounds like you really loved him, @Nightruner23. Don't be afraid to let yourself grieve because it's important. 

It sounds like your Dad was a great man and I'm sure that he would be proud of you. You have our deepest condolences for your loss.

So sorry to hear about your loss, @Nightruner23. Sending my sincerest of condolences to you and your family in this difficult time. 

Trigger Warning

He was talking about his dad how he passed away and his brother passed away as well like it was 2 weeks ago he said that I think he knew it was time for him to go I'm just going to get the medals off my dad's sister which is pissing me off and the family it was promised to me by dad in 2 weeks time we are planning to sue her for it it's the only way we are going to get them.
Plus she didn't give a fuck about dad she had what she wanted the money and the medals she didn't even cry at the place where dad passed even the nurse come to look and walked away it was fake no tears and nothing and she was pushing us to have a service it's not what he wanted he wanted his body to be burned and spread in the country where he loved

I am so sorry for your loss @Nightruner23. It sounds like you were really close to your dad and I hope you are able to get the medals he wanted you to have.

@dog_lover94 @Sunflower18 @RockPaperScissorsMelon @scared01 and everyone else I was not not that along ago just before dad passed away mum told me she has kidney failure she thought she had told me and I shouldn't have found out when we were the place to let dads ashes go I was in shock we just lost dad and now mum has kidney failure we don't know what % is it at but mum won't do dysis like dad there was so much shit they said to him that was bulshit tomorrow morning I will know more the year has been shit for me so that's a update I might not come back for a long time I don't know yet than you for helping me through the tough times 

im so sorry to hear the news about your mum @nightrunner23 please take care of yourself and keep reaching out for supports as well. khl, headspace, beyond blue and any others that you feel comfortable in using.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I'm so sorry to hear of everything you're going through right now, @Nightruner23. As @scared01 said, please keep reaching out to the supports around you and look after yourself during this difficult time Heart

Like the others have said, I'm really sorry to hear about how everything's going. Please take care of yourself though, as it's easy to forget when going through something hard like this. 

Hey there @Nightruner23,
I'm so sorry to hear about both your parents. Losing a loved one is never easy, especially when your mum is also having serious health issues. It can be difficult to cope, but remember that there's always places where you can reach out for support if you need to. There's always someone ready to help Smiley Happy

Take all the time you need for yourself as well, there's no pressure to come back on and respond if you don't feel that you can. I hope that the coming year improves for you.

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!

Highlighted

I'm so sorry to hear that @Nightruner23. This sounds like a really hard time for you and your family and my thoughts are with you! Make sure you try and take care of yourself and keep us updated.