cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: My dad is passing away

It's heartbreaking to hear about your Dad when it sounds like you really loved him, @Nightruner23. Don't be afraid to let yourself grieve because it's important. 

It sounds like your Dad was a great man and I'm sure that he would be proud of you. You have our deepest condolences for your loss.

So sorry to hear about your loss, @Nightruner23. Sending my sincerest of condolences to you and your family in this difficult time. 

Trigger Warning

He was talking about his dad how he passed away and his brother passed away as well like it was 2 weeks ago he said that I think he knew it was time for him to go I'm just going to get the medals off my dad's sister which is pissing me off and the family it was promised to me by dad in 2 weeks time we are planning to sue her for it it's the only way we are going to get them.
Plus she didn't give a fuck about dad she had what she wanted the money and the medals she didn't even cry at the place where dad passed even the nurse come to look and walked away it was fake no tears and nothing and she was pushing us to have a service it's not what he wanted he wanted his body to be burned and spread in the country where he loved

I am so sorry for your loss @Nightruner23. It sounds like you were really close to your dad and I hope you are able to get the medals he wanted you to have.