cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW New depressive episode

@Tiny_leaf that's understandable, and we are here to listen. Has any of the suggestions so far helped at all? Can we build on any strategies that have worked in the past?

Hey @Tiny_leaf 

I'm around today if you still wanted to chat Heart Is there anything on your mind you wanted to talk about?

I'm sorry things are so tough at the moment with what your mum is saying. It sounds like you trust your dietitian which i'm glad to hear, are you seeing them again soon?

Here for you @Tiny_leaf <3 

@Tay100 Not really... the only thing that worked was just getting through it.

@Hannah-RO I'm seeing my dietician in a month or two I think.

@Tiny_leaf I can understand why it would be triggering for you. Could it help to try to see your dietician earlier or maybe a psychologist?

@A_Friend my psych is on holidays, and my dietician doesn't help my anxiety around food...

ugh it's so hard when supports aren't available/away...such a big thing at this time of year @Tiny_leaf how are you feeling today? 

@Bre-RO not feeling great..

@Tiny_leaf that's really tough, and you are definitely not alone in feeling like the 'tough it out' approach is the only one to take! If that's what gets you through you right now, what are some ways you can make 'surviving' it more bearable? Could some self-care set a good foundation, especially whilst some of your professional support is out of the picture?

@Tay100 I'm just trying to wait till my parents can help me finish some stuff. I don't really have the energy to do any self care...