cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW New depressive episode

I'm sorry to hear that you're still struggling and don't seem to have energy. I hope you feel better soon, would it be worth talking to a hotline to see if they can give some practical skills for the meantime?

I can also emphasise with the need to just 'survive' rather than try to do more for me what helped most was having one thing that kept thinking of the future and journalling. I hope you find some ways to make your just surviving more bearable and that soon you feel ready to do more to cope and that you get help soon x

No hotlines tend not to help me. I'm just really tired.

Hi @Tiny_leaf , just checking in. I hope you're ok

@Tiny_leaf I'm sorry to hear that hotlines aren't helpful- do you like any Reachout resources, including any threads here?

There are no recourses that will help ice been through this before I just need someone to talk to 

Thank you @musicfan_xo 

We're always here to talk Smiley Happy how has your day been @Tiny_leaf 

Today wasn't too bad but that's because I've just woken up.

Couldn't talk to my LAC from the NDIS because of the racism day public holiday though.

Kinda want to go back to sleep honestly.

I hope your day gets better @Tiny_leaf. I also hope that your LAC helps you in some way. Having to navigate the NDIS sounds so tiring. Heart
When will the LAC be available again?

@Tiny_leaf that's unfortunate that you couldn't get in touch with your LAC- will be able to arrange to speak with them tomorrow?