cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW New depressive episode

I don't understand what I keep doing wrong

That is a tiring experience @Tiny_leaf Smiley Sad I am sure it has nothing to do with you though, even if it might feel like it. Does leaving the room or blocking out the sound help in this situation?

It was in the car, there was no way I could do either.

And everyone keeps getting angry with me or around me.

My neck still really hurts from the car crash. It's messing with my balance and giving me migraines and making me feel sick.

People shouldn't be allowed cars if they're just going to run into other people with them.

Hey @Tiny_leaf, it sucks that you were stuck in the car while they were arguing. That would have been really hard to have to just sit there and listen.

I am sorry that you’re still in pain from the car accident. Migraines and losing your balance sounds really difficult to deal with. While it isn’t the same, I have had vertigo for a week so I really empathise with how intense, painful and challenging things must be for you over a much longer period of time. Do you have anything to manage the pain?

@Tiny_leaf  that sounds so frustrating- migraines can make it so hard to deal with everything else that you have going on. If it's messing with your balance, you should seek professional help, but you say going to a doctor is not something you feel up to right now- can we help address some of the barriers around that? No pressure, let us know what you'd like to do.

@Taylor-RO  just over the counter pain killers.

@Tay100 it's really hard to get an appointment in the first place, and once I do they never really listen anyway.

Balance problems are actually fairly common after whiplash apparently. 

It sucks to hear that you have been in pain lately @Tiny_leaf, I hope that the pain killers have been helping you feel better. Experiencing issues with your balance must be so tough as we rely on it a lot! I can understand how you have been feeling sick! Have you been feeling any better lately?

@Sophia-RO nope. Hating being alive atm.

I am sorry to hear you are feeling that way @Tiny_leaf, that sounds really tough. Have you let anyone know how you are feeling tonight?