cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW New depressive episode

I'm sad that your neck is still sore, but I'm glad that the chiropractor has helped you @Tiny_leaf. Smiley Happy
I hope you are having a better day today than Sunday and that your pain will ease soon.

I'm not doing well at all...

I'm really sorry to hear that @Tiny_leaf, did you want to talk a little more about how you're feeling? Is it that your body is hurting a lot right now, or are you feeling low at the moment? Or a bit of both?

Hey @Tiny_leaf so sorry you weren't doing well last night Smiley Sad How are you doing today? Thinking of you Heart

Hiya @Tiny_leaf, to echo @Hannah-RO 's sentime, I hope you are doing ok too, we are here if you need to chat!
Sending hugs!

My piece of shit brother decided it would be funny to corner me in an enclosed space and watch me hold back panic while fighting him off.

That sounds incredibly frightening @Tiny_leaf Smiley Sad I am so sorry that you have to deal with that. Are your parents home? Are you able to have some space from your brother?

Ugh that's so horrible of your brother @Tiny_leaf Smiley Sad Is there anyone who can stop this from happening again? Are you okay now?

@Tiny_leaf that is so deplorable, how are you doing now? Know it's definitely not your fault either- don't worry about trying to reason with him right now. Just focus on you.

I'm doing a bit better, still upset though. Smiley Sad

It's his birthday today which somehow makes everything feel worse.