cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW Not doing so great

@Janine-RO idk how to describe it sorry...

Highlighted

@Eden1717 not really...

Highlighted

That's OK @Tiny_leaf , it can be really hard to talk about this stuff. We are always here if you want to talk more about it all. 

Getting new fish sounds really exciting, the pictures that you posted are beautiful! Do you already have fish at home or will these be your first? 

Check out our community activities calendar for March 2020 here
Highlighted

@Janine-RO these will be my first ever. I'm nervous but excited.

Hopefully I'll be a good fish parent..

@Tiny_leaf  I'm sure you'l be great! I love fish, but I've never had any myself because I've pretty much always had cats. 

I have some friends who have gorgeous fish tanks, there's so much info out there now about how to take care of them, and I find it so soothing to watch them swimming around. 

Image result for fish tank gif

Check out our community activities calendar for March 2020 here
Highlighted

I wish people would stop lying to me Smiley Sad

I should probably stop trusting people so much..

Highlighted

And I'm sad because even though everyone's really nice to me on here if I met anyone irl they'd  probably just treat me like everyone else does. 

It feels like everyone's just decided that I only deserve kindness when I'm online.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  do you mean like you have trouble making friends? Maybe you haven’t found the people you click with yet... I am sorry I am not much help right now. 

Highlighted

Aw @Tiny_leaf Heart

You're really having a hard time, aren't you? It must suck to have to question what you're doing wrong. It sounds like you're trying so hard, but that not much is working out for you right now. And I really get how that would be frustrating for you. You're probably feeling quite defeated Smiley Sad. Please know that you are deserving of kindness, both online and offline. You're a very important part of the community here, @Tiny_leaf, and you deserve to be treated well in all aspects of life Heart. I remember how good you were coping when I first joined R/O, and I believe you can reach that place again. As hard as it is, hang in there Heart.

Highlighted

@Eden1717 no..

But everyone irl seems to be lying to me or purposely hiding things from me or not caring or just making everything harder...