cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Overwhelmed and not getting the help I need

How did the MRI go? Smiley Happy

I'm so glad to hear you finally have a headspace assessment for next week @Tiny_leaf. I hear you - it's still a weak to wait, so I'm wondering what you could do to make that week a bit easier/safer for you?

e.g. Could you focus on some art/DIY projects? Heart

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@letitgo nothing interesting really happened, which is probably a good thing..

I'll probably just do the same as last week. There's not any guarantee that I'll even be accepted into the program, so I don't want to hold my breath.

My brother accidentally hurt himself.

He has approximately 0 common sense with this sorta thing so I had to help out.

He's fine, it was dramatic looking but really minor, though it reminded me of my self harm and I want to do it now...

I think I'm safe though, just pretty wound up..

This was absolutely not what I needed rn.

Oh no! It sucks that your brother hurt himself and that it was also triggering for you. However, it was really kind of you to help, given that it was a trigger. You sound like a great sister Heart

Are you feeling better today? 

Thanks @Maddy-RO (though I'm his sibling, not sister)

Not really... a thing happened and it turned into an argument between her and dad somehow and then she yelled at me for... speaking, I think?

So I ended up "hiding" with my cat.

And then as an apology was trying to hug me but when I'm upset physical contact feels like an electric shock so that wasn't fun.

And then she got upset when instead I stiffened and tried to lean away but I couldn't get out of it anyway...

Oh sorry @Tiny_leaf, I actually meant to say sibling, my mistake!!!! I wrote sibling to start with and then I edited my response and then accidentally wrote sister. Sorry again. It must be frustrating for you when people do that. 

sorry forgive me GIF

If you don't mind me asking, who is she? Do you mean your mum?

Highlighted

@Maddy-RO no problem! Stuff like that happens. Plus I got a cat gif out of it! Smiley Tongue

And yes sorry, I meant my mum. I've got no idea how I left that out..