cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Permanent scars, not taking care of my health, losing emotions, and I just can't be okay rn.

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx is there anything you'd like to do?

Re: TW: Permanent scars, not taking care of my health, losing emotions, and I just can't be okay rn.

Sorry @Tiny_leaf.
I have to get ready for bed.
I was just logging off. Sorry.
Highlighted

Also, the nothingness will pass.

I know it's hard but it won't last forever.

I know.
But I've only just become like this.
It will most likely last for the rest of the week. Probably at least till Wednesday.

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx no problems! Hopefully you'll feel a bit better when you wake up. I personally love hiding in my warm blankets for a while after I wake up. 

Two days can feel like ages.. keep in mind though, you only need to take things day by day or hour by hour to reach it. You can get through this. 

I'm sorry @Tiny_leaf...
I can't. I've fully lost my feelings. I don't want to go anywhere. And now it's raining here, and Javelin will most likely be cancelled. So will athletics day tomorrow. I can't keep trying to be happy.

I have rehearsals today, but My director hasn't sent the weekly schedule.
Now I have to go with what I already know.

I'm completely paralysed...

I don't want to be this way, but I can't help it.
At least I didn't have to put up with the girl that keeps shouting at me...

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  Of course you don't want to be this way Heart. As @Tiny_leaf said and you agreed, it will pass, it will just take some time. Trying to focus on the present time, not thinking too far ahead or giving ourselves a hard time, and reminding ourselves of what we're grateful for (even something small like not being shouted at) is a positive thing. Hope things are feeling a little better today.

Thank you @TOM-RO.
I'll try not to think too far ahead. And I'm not, but I just want all the bad things to go away. I'm scared to go on my excursion tomorrow, as I'm going into the city. And as it's a big place, I'm scared that I'll pass out in public...

I hope I'll be okay. I mean, we're only watching a movie after catching the train, and walking to get our lunch and then to the art gallery there, and then back on the train back to school... I'll be fine, right?!