cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Permanent scars, not taking care of my health, losing emotions, and I just can't be okay rn.

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx exactly! I like how you broke it down into a few steps. Try to remind yourself that whatever happens tomorrow you will be able to find a way to cope with it. It actually sounds like it could potentially a nice excursion!
Let us know how it goes Smiley Happy

Re: TW: Permanent scars, not taking care of my health, losing emotions, and I just can't be okay rn.

O-okay...
I-i'll try...

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx You can do it! 

You can't always control your health, but there are things you can control. You could pay extra attention to your body, and try to listen when it needs to rest. You could make sure you've packed enough food and water to reduce the chances of feeling faint.

You could probably also warn a teacher or classmate about your low bp, and ask them to keep a bit of an eye on you in case you start feeling bad.

Besides, even if you do faint or something else goes wrong, it could still turn out okay.

I once had a really big school camp, one we'd been looking forward to for the entire year. We all flew over to Canberra to see parliament and everything, and we visited a heap of fancy buildings.

I was on the other side of Australia to my parents, I didn't have a phone and it was the first time I'd been away from home longer than a night.

It was when we were in one of the fanciest buildings that I randomly fainted.

But the thing is while it wasn't fun exactly, it didn't go too badly either. 

I ended up being able to sit out of the next activity-thing with a really nice teacher. She bought us each a (really good) cupcake, so we just spent the next while eating cupcakes. It was actually one of my favorite parts of the camp.

I personally always think of the worst case scenario, but it can really help to remember that sometimes the thing I'm worrying about might not turn out that badly. 

Thank you @Tiny_leaf.
I guess I can try to not think of the worst case scenario like I am now...

The thing is, if I faint and don't wake up quickly, I won't be able to go to rehearsal afterwards.
Another thing, I've started to get symptoms already. Only Mild ones, but I have to be careful.

That teacher sounded very lovely. I have teachers like that, but I don't know if they're coming on our day trip or not.

Welp…
Wish me luck guys! I'll tell you how it goes after I get back from rehearsal, IF I don't pass out...

:/

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  all the best! Heart

Good luck @xXLexi_Lou122Xx!! Hope it goes okay!

Thank you @lokifish and @Tiny_leaf.
I did end up passing out, but it was while we were on the train home. But no on noticed, and for some reason, my friends were able to wake me up. Thank goodness for that, or I would've been left on the train!
We didn't have rehearsals, unfortunately. My director didn't send the email until I had gotten to school, and has forgotten to put me into the email list three times now. If she doesn't communicate properly again, I'm quitting.

Anyways, Toy Story 4 wasn't bad, but I don't like movies.
I had Subway for lunch, which was good, and some Boost smoothie. it was Delicious.

But something bad has suddenly hit me hard in the face.
Someone has been spreading rumours about me, and saying that I'm a slut. That I'm the reason for someone's depression. And it was written all over the toilet walls.

I'm lost. I'm going to end up at a school that I don't know. That isn't my home.

Hi @xXLexi_Lou122Xx  How have you been this evening? Sorry to hear about the rumours. Sounds awful to hear that. Is there a teacher or someone at school you can talk to about it?

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx those rumors sound horrible... you're such a nice person, I really don't understand why someone would say stuff like that about you..

Highlighted

Thank you, both of you.
It wasn't too bad yesterday. But today, I just wanted to let go. Give up. Stop trying and stop fighting. But I didn't. There are so many people I can help in the future, if I get a psychology degree, or teaching degree.

But I still don't have a person to hold on to. I feel so alone. And my person wasn't at youth group tonight.

Why is my life like this? I am safe. Just upset and tired.