cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Permanent scars, not taking care of my health, losing emotions, and I just can't be okay rn.

Thank you @WheresMySquishy.
I’m drawing it now.
What do you guys think about making a thread about it?
I think it’s a cool idea....

Re: TW: Permanent scars, not taking care of my health, losing emotions, and I just can't be okay rn.

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  I think a thread about it could be helpful. I remember writing down names that people called me or bad things about myself, so I think that a lot of people could relate to this and benefit from focusing on the good things about themselves instead.

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I love that idea!!!

Thanks Guys.
I'll finish that picture soon, and post it on the new thread I'll make in a little bit.

I guess it's kind of like turning negatives into positives... Oh well! It's more fun with art in it. Smiley Very Happy

I just got back from the city today, and I am dead. I had two bottles of Iced coffee, because I haven't had it before, and I liked it. I also only got 3 hours of sleep, because my knees had gotten very sore for some reason, that I think I know.... =_=

Tomorrow, I'm going to my grandparents church for a fitness class, and help clean the carpets before the class starts. Should be fun, and I'll be a little more stretched for musical rehearsal on the weekend.

I GOT THE SCHEDULE FOR IT TOO!!!! I know the order of what's going on, and we get to have a PHOTO SHOOT on the last day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx yay!!!!

I can't drink coffee, it knocks me out somehow.. maybe I should drink coffee to help me sleep Smiley Tongue

I'm glad you're excited, and it sounds really fun!!!

I haven't had coffee before, so my mum said that we'll see what it does to me.

I think my sister has the same thing as you. It's like ASD or something like that, where coffee makes you sleep instead of wake up.

I know a person that has that ability to sleep instead of wake up, and it's really cool!

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx could it've been ADD or ADHD? I've got that, as well as ASD (autism spectrum disorder), but I think that the weird-coffee effect is more common in ADD.

My friend on the other hand went completely hyperactive after having coffee for the first time, she needed someone to help her calm down.

I guess people have different ways of reacting to coffee!
I think I have a normal-ish reaction to it, but not, at the same time. I think I had a pretty easy sleep, and went to bed pretty quickly. But then I guess it wasn't a very good sleep, because I was still yawning all day for ages.
As I type this, I yawned. Smiley Tongue

I just got back from shopping, with my grandma. She spoiled me a little bit, by getting me 2 shirts, a pair of active leggings and a workout top, some hair dye (for her too), my knee brace, and she bought me lunch. I had subway, which was good. I had a foot long for the first time ever, and I was filled up more than a 6 inch can!

Now I just need to buy myself some more iced coffee for tomorrow, and I should be good. I hope...

I can't believe who I saw at the shopping centre though. I saw my musical director and teacher, my former year level deputy (who went on maternity leave), my 2 friends, my enemy, another teacher, some church friends, and a classmate! How crazy is that? All in one day too!

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx what colour are you planning on dyeing it?

I love subway. Mostly because of their olives. I would buy those olives by themselves if I could!

I'm going to dye it bright pink at the top, electric purple in the middle, and bright-ish blue in my ends.

BLECK!!!!!!! Olives are disgusting! How can you eat those poisonous things????!!!!

Yeah, my sub was awesome. I had a meatball, mozzarella, red onion, cucumber, tomato, garlic aioli, and salt.

Honestly, I'm feeling pretty empty, but extremely tired. School goes back tomorrow, but my holidays ended on Friday. Hopefully I don't pass out tomorrow. I'm very overtired.

I'm having dinner at my grandparents, so I have to go now. But I'll be back later.