cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Permanent scars, not taking care of my health, losing emotions, and I just can't be okay rn.

Oof. It didn't work properly @MisoBear. It made some colour, but most of it just didn't stay on my head. Oh well.
I don't mind.

Ugh. I just got banned from doing the exercise/sports that I do every week. My gp said to not do sport. I really am going to get fat. I'm already overweight, and me losing my exercises will just ruin me. I won't be as happy as normal. I can only do the instrumental music and art kind of things that I like. No sport or gym. I've already been trying to watch my diet, like eating salads and homemade foods. Even quitting sugar. I mean, I have natural sugars, and the sugar from my Iced Coffee and weekly Ice-cream. I don't understand why this is happening to me. I just want to do what I love, which is exercise, more than anything, without all the trouble of my health.

It's just so hard. Why does my health have to do this?

All I have to do is not play sport until I see a Cardiologist. But why. I just want all of this to be forgotten. Just to not have any more appointments. With anyone. Life is just too hard.

Re: TW: Permanent scars, not taking care of my health, losing emotions, and I just can't be okay rn.

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx, I don't really know your full situation but I was on here and thought it might be okay if I replied? Smiley Happy

It's hard when you have something out of your control preventing you from what you love to do...how long until you get to see your cardiologist? 

And it sounds like your healthy eating is going well (you have more control than me, my diet is so bad at the moment)! Eating well might be enough to keep you healthy until you're allowed to get back into exercise! 

Hey @recharging_introvert.
Sure, you can reply at anytime. Smiley Happy

I don't actually know when, because I'm still trying to get one. There currently aren't any childrens cardiologists in my area, or at least that we haven't heard of them yet.

So I'm banned until the appointment. :/

I doubt it. I only just started the sugar quit. I'm still overweight...

No, I do not have an ED. It sounds like it, but I'm definitely overweight.

Thank you, that's kind of you! Smiley Happy

That sounds very frustrating, does that mean you will have to travel to go see one?

It may take a while to see physical changes, but making step by step changes to your diet you might start to feel differently?

Hi @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

It sounds super frustrating at the moment, its not the same but I know when I had an injury that kept me out of soccer I got really worried I would be so unhappy because sport is everything to me. I was down for a while but then just like you spoke about having interests like music, I got to spend a lot time of time writing and making music, which I found made me happy in a different way Smiley Happy Hopefully you can make some cool art, I am terrible at art I can't even colour in the lines haha. 

Thank you @recharging_introvert and @Claire-RO.

Yes, I may have to go and travel to one, but that's fine. I'm still waiting for my gp to find one.

I may not be able to do that diet thing, because I just tried, and I had apple crumble and a little custard after dinner. Plus chocolate for afternoon tea. Not much, but still. I'll try again tomorrow, and I think I'll just keep trying until I get at least a week of going no sugar/healthy.

I haven't followed my gp's orders yet, because I don't have to follow them. My mum was the one who said that. Now I'm trying to find the right decision.

I can agree with that @Claire-RO. But I won't feel as happy as I normally would. Exercise is what keeps me going. And it makes me feel like I can prove myself by doing sport and gym. I mean, I'm better at basketball than most girls, and some boys too.

Haha, yes, art makes me feel better, sort of. I get my arty side from my mum. And musical. And performing arts. Et cetera Et cetera.

I made another thread, which we can talk there later.
It's called
TW: I just want to be vulnerable right now. I'm sick to the death of all these appointments.

Hi @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

It must be really hard not being able to do the thing that makes you feel yourself! Perhaps this will give you the chance to work on your artistic/ music skills! 

Hey @TOM-RO.
But I'm sorry, no.
My skills do not need work, and I want to exercise, not play instruments or sit around drawing...

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

I can really sense that you're grieving being able to play sport - anyone who has been through this kinda thing would understand how hard it is to let go of something you love. I'm really happy you turned to the forums for support Heart Is it possible for you to talk to your doctor about how this has made you feel and explore if you have any options for physical activity? 

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

Sorry for the long wait for a reply, I've not been doing that great at the moment so have just been taking a little time for myself. I'm sorry your hair colours didn't quite work out as you'd hoped! I'm sure they still look great Smiley Happy

I'm so sorry your GP has told you not to do the thing you love, sport. I'm hearing that that is really upsetting to you and has brought up a lot of worries. I just want you to know that regardless of what you look like, what your health issues are, and what you're feeling on the inside, you are so worthy of love, acceptance and all the good things in this world. It sounds like you're doing all you can to look after yourself and that this is something that is out of your control. 

I'm sending all the good thoughts your way <3 How are you feeling today?