cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Permanent scars, not taking care of my health, losing emotions, and I just can't be okay rn.

And no, I can't do anything about my knee, except wear a proper bandage and go on crutches. But I can't be on crutches for "The S.H.A.C.K.". I wouldn't be classed as a leader for it, and I'd be taking up more space and oxygen if I did go with them.

But I'll be fine. I'll look after myself, and trust my limits.

I'm fine.

Re: TW: Permanent scars, not taking care of my health, losing emotions, and I just can't be okay rn.

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx it sucks when that happens..

It's good that you know your limits. I hope your knee starts feeling better soon though...

Thank you @Tiny_leaf.
I hope so too.

Welp. Last day of S.H.A.C.K. camp. Let's hope I don't pass out. That would be bad.

But last night I started getting stomach cramps, and I have them still. Only mild ones, but they're really annoying me. =_=

That sucks Smiley Sad I'm sorry you weren't feeling well @xxLexi_Louxx. How are you today?

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx that sucks...

I hope everything went okay. 

On another note, you made it through!!

I'm even worse @MisoBear. Smiley Sad
My knee is all better, but I woke up a while after I went to bed, and started to get stomach cramps.
But not just stomach cramps. I also got a very sore back and sides below my ribcage. I don't know why, but that's why I became very exhausted and nearly passed out. I was a leader, and the first aid officer had to come over and make sure I didn't go unconscious.

I know I was technically a junior leader, but still. I was given Panadol, twice. Once for the pain of my body, and second for the pain I was in, as well as to help get my energy back.

I can't believe how pale and sick I got. Everyone kept asking if I was okay, when I was just sitting down. When I layed down, is when everyone became less worried. It annoyed me, because I was already in tears from my body pain, but when I wiped away my tears and had Panadol, It didn't help. I was slowly closing my eyes when the first aid officer came over. She asked if I was okay, but I said I was fine. She knew I wasn't, and stayed with me. Luckily no child needed help at the time.

But now the whole scene is playing over in my head, and making me feel so much worse.

Yeah...
I guess I did make it through, @Tiny_leaf.
But again, that whole scene is replaying and making me feel worse physically, more than anything.

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx oh my gosh that sounds horrible...

Yeah...
It's really bugging me, and I'm STILL dizzy from it.

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I know that this is a weird suggestion, but how do you feel about playing Tetris or something similar?

It uses the same part of your brain that causes you to replay what's happened, and some people find it useful to reduce flashbacks.