cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW?: Permanent scars that only I can see...

Aww that sounds pretty painful @xXLexi_Lou122Xx.. that must be a difficult way to feel. Are you injured at the moment? Do you think you might need to let someone know how this has been making you feel? It is amazing that you have been practicing self-care... what is your favourite thing to do? Smiley Happy It sounds like you have been feeling a little sick again as you lost your voice, is that right?

Hi @xXLexi_Lou122Xx.

I just wanted to let you know that I've also had periods of feeling really empty and disconnected; you're not alone in that.

I think that there are a lot of things that can cause that feeling. For me it was suppressing my emotions, but for others it can be a symptom of depression, alexithymia or something else.

I found stimming useful to help cope with that feeling, especially visual stimming for some reason.

I made this weird digital collage a while back to help me with that, I don't know if it'll be useful for you too but just in case, here it is:

rainbow.PNG

No, I'm not injured. Just a bit too overworked... I probably shouldn't have agreed to going through a hardcore workout after my fairly intense one. I'll be okay though. I have musical rehearsals today, so I'll have to be careful about that. I don't want my blood pressure to drop too low. At least I know how to look after myself, I've just been trying to get some feelings back that have made me 'get into the swing' of working out.

I guess I feel empty, like the song 'paralysed' in gacha life implies.

Paralysed - Gacha Life

If you wanna have a look at what I mean.

That's a very cool piece of art Tiny_leaf.

I'll keep looking at it when I can, but I don't really have time right now.

Thank you guys. At least I can feel supported and loved here.

Highlighted

Feeling lonely atm. I have church today, and I have to be a leader for it. I really don't want to, but it will be fine... I think...

Musical rehearsal was okay. We weren't doing anything too active, which was good.
I also did my first ever edit of my Gacha Life character. I'll post a picture of it when I get the chance.

Do I need to make a new thread? I feel like this one is getting off topic... and no one has been answering me. But I guess that normal...

I may as well. I haven't written those words on my arm in a few months... so I guess I should be proud. But I still feel nothing.

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx, sorry to hear that you've been feeling lonely lately Smiley Sad. Sending hugs <3. Feel free to start a new thread if need be! Plus you're right: it is totally normal to be going off topic sometimes... I think that's just the nature of an online community.

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx well done for not writing them on your arm for so long!

I'm sorry I haven't been more helpful...

The main way I coped with and got out of feeling nothing was not well thought out, it ended up causing lots of issues later on, so I'm a little scared to suggest anything...

But please know that I still care (and I'm sure others do as well).

Anyway, I hope church went well for you!

Thank you @Esperenza67.
Yeah. Loneliness is hard to sit with. But I guess I can't help it. I don't think I can atm, but I will soon.

@Tiny_leaf that's okay. I completely understand what you mean. I definitely know you still care. I was just a little disappointed that basically no one was answering me after my last few posts.

Church went okay...
Not really...
But I got it over and done with. My Grandma was the reason I didn't enjoy it. But it's over now.

I'll be okay. I hope I will. At least I get my guidance officer back tomorrow. Finally. I can't stand being without any supports at school anymore.

Hi Lexi_Lou,

Well done for getting through your church event, especially being a leader!  Sometimes it is hard to push through something when we are nervous or worried about it, but you did Smiley Happy.  I'm also really glad your guidance officer is back tomorrow to offer more support at school.

Please call Kids Helpline on 1800 551 800 or chat to a web counsellor on https://kidshelpline.com.au/get-help/webchat-counselling if you would like additional support.  They have trained counsellors there Smiley Happy.

Thank you @TOM-RO.
I hope I'll be okay tomorrow. I'll go to the gym, and hopefully I can get some excess stress out.

Maybe I'll get to see my counsellor tomorrow. But I don't know.

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx that sounds really hard.. do you have any self care planned for tonight?