cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW?: Permanent scars that only I can see...

It's okay.
Like I said, this particular topic is about scars that only I can see. I didn't tag anyone either, as I feel that if I did, not as many people would try to have a convo with me.

I love talking to you as well, but it's this topic that I'm mostly going to talk about. If I want to distract myself, I'll go onto my random questions thread.

Omg you have a random question thread?! I am missing so much!

Not really. I made it ages ago, and forgot about it.

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I know what you mean, and it doesn't sound crazy. I wish I could help more...

Mine are a little different in a few ways, I just know it helped me when the thing causing the "scars" stopped happening, because it gave them time to fade in my mind, if that makes sense..

That is perfectly fine @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Smiley Happy

That sounds really lonely for you, to try and manage through all of this and not be able to confide in someone.
You mentioned you haven't talked to the GP about it because your mum won't you talk to them alone; I'm wondering if you've told your mum how you feel? Or if you haven't, if something is stopping you from telling her/talking to her about this?
I went through a similar thing with reaching out for help and not wanting to talk to my mum about it and trying to get help etc. I'm happy to talk with you a bit about my experience and see if we can find someway to help you x

In regards to the scars of the lyrics, it sounds like in a way the are a coping mechanism but also haunting because of how the deep the meaning behind the words is for you. Does that fit? (or make sense?)
I wonder if instead of writing the lyrics there, maybe write some positive lyrics or a draw something that makes you feel a bit better? Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Thank you @Bee

I have been trying really hard, not to write them on my arm, or replace them with something better. But no matter how hard I try, it just doesn't work.

I guess it would be nice to know how it's been for you, with your mum.

But I don't really have the kind of relationship with my gp, to talk about my mental and emotional health. I only go there for my physical health.And I don't want to tell my mum, because she doesn't understand. I've tried telling her before, and she just didn't understand at all. 

Yes, that makes sense. That's basically what I've been trying to say the entire time. 

I just started crying...
Now I can't stop...
Idk what's wrong with me...
I feel...
I can't explain it... It's so different to what I've felt before...

I am safe. Just feeling sad, but different to sad...
????

Hi @xXLexi_Lou122Xx, I'm sorry you feel like that...

Do you think a breathing exercise might help, or writing down what,you're thinking/ feeling somewhere? 

Sorry @Tiny_leaf...
I went to bed...

I feel like absolute shit.
I walked out of class again, and my teacher didn't realise I walked out.
I only walked out because of the idiots in my class, and the horribly loud lyrics that kept replaying over and over in my head...

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx it sucks when classmates are like that...

Are they doing anything directly to you, or just like.. being stupid in the background?