cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Some I knew died and someone else I know has anxiety that is affecting me

@mspaceK I'm so glad you were able to set aside some time to write in your journal. It can be such a therapeutic exercise, and I hope you're able to do some more writing going forward Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Re: TW: Some I knew died and someone else I know has anxiety that is affecting me

Smiley Sad I can't sleep without dreaming awful things. I'm always trying to get away from something and my life is always in danger. I can't deal with this constant cycle and waking up scared. I don't want to have to. I feel like crying about it. I have my new psychologist appointment in a weeks time. Tonight I went to bed early because I was so tired. But I dreamt  about fire and having trouble breathing in the smoke. And there was a teenager or older child/young adult around my age who kept finding me and torturing me. And I couldn't get away. Not even the police could save me. 

I hate moments like this. Smiley Sad i just want to cry and run away. I feel stuck and I don't know what to do. 

@TOM-RO @Taylor-RO @missep @letitgo @

Honestly I am feeling so restless tonight. I feel tired but wide awake. I feel anxious and annoyed. I don't want to feel this way. I even started having negative thoughts about dying. This is when I know I am not okay. My chest hurts like crazy. I feel so alone. And frustrated and sad. I just want these bad feelings to go away. I can't talk to my sister cause she is sleeping and has early work tomorrow. I messaged my bf and i'll try and talk to him cause I know he'll probably be awake but I still feel awful. I wish he was here to hug me. I hate feeling this way. I want these bad experiences to go away. I want these nightmare dreams to go away Smiley Sad I am sick of constantly feeling like I need to run away from something. Why do I feel this way Smiley Sad 

@mspaceK hugs.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

Hi @mspaceK I'm so sorry to hear all the pain you're going through! It honestly sounds incredibly difficult. It is so great that you're trying to talk to people, like your boyfriend, and seeing your psychologist is a good start. I have struggled with insomnia and nightmares as well, especially when my depression is out of control, its like I can never get to sleep even though I really want to. In those situations I tried guided meditation on apps like headspace and finding ones on youtube. It was helpful for me because I was able to focus on something other than all the pain I was in. Have you ever tried this? Do you think it might be something to that would help with feeling restless?

Sending you much love Heart 

hi @mspaceK
i havent read all of your thread but think ive got a good idea.
Im sorry your dealing with nightmares and insomnia. Can i ask if this is recent that this has started happening? Can you remember what helped last time?

Nightmares are pretty awful and not only do they interupt our sleep but also our days as well usually through lethargy, anxiety sadness or on edge.

something that helps me is to have a journal beside my bed that way when the nightmares happen or im upset i can journal them and get the thoughts out of my head, i also have music playlists, a pen and findaword to do if im having trouble sleeping.

having a chat with your psychologist sounds like a good idea too and remember we are here for you as well as helplines if you need. virtual hugs Heart
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hi @Libellule @scared01 ,

I haven't had a chance to reply until now. I've been trying the headspace meditation app to help me sleep and that has been helping me calm down a bit. I have been having these messed up dreams ongoing for a while. They come and go (for months even years) but have been more frequent recently. I'm going to talk to my psychologist about it. I've been writing in my journal too to help me deal with it. I have been fluctuating in my emotions and moods so I'm going to talk to my psychologist about. 

I think I had a panic attack last night. I had to call KHL in order to calm me down and do breathing exercises. I woke up from a short sleep and saw lines and cracking all over my bedroom wall, had the urge to cry and felt like nothing was okay. My chest hurt so much and my heart was racing a bit and I couldn't breathe properly. I was having a relatively good night and went to bed early. I don't know why these things are happening to me. But these random hallucinations and panic attacks I have had before. It's been a long time since I've had an episode like this. Now I've had shitty sleep and I have to get up and get ready for work. I don't know why this is happening and I feel really shit about it. My psychologist appointment isn't until late next week. I'm just going to try and get through work today. 

Smiley Sad 

I'm sorry to here that @mspaceK. I wish I could help. But even I'm having doubts with myself. I'm still here to listen and help in any way I can.

Good luck with work today.
***hugs***