cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Some I knew died and someone else I know has anxiety that is affecting me

Thank you @TOM-RO . It's been a really stressful day. I'm still at the hospital. We're just doing paperwork and my bf is going to pick me up and look after me tonight. And i have to make appointments to see my GP too. I am very tired. I've been asked a lot of questions and been talking about some really personal stuff. Thank you for being there for me. 

Re: TW: Some I knew died and someone else I know has anxiety that is affecting me

You did the right thing @mspaceK and showed so much courage Heart I’m glad you’re safe and can be with your boyfriend tonight. Emergency is really stressful, so remember to take care of yourself and maybe eat a favourite food or have a warm shower to unwind! You’re being so brave. 

That sounds really tiring, @mspaceK. Here for you, sending love.

Good news tho...
I have my emotions back! Only vaguely, but Mostly back.
I'm going to see Captain Marvel tomorrow. I'm told it's really good...

Thank you both @xXLexi_Lou122Xx @DruidChild . I've just had a warm shower and we're going to watch tv shows together and then bed. Goodnight for now. 

That sounded good @mspaceK.
How are you feeling this morning?

I'm going to watch Captain Marvel with my youth leader/friend. Then, we're going to have lunch, and catch the train home.
Honestly, I'm nervous about catching the train alone, but I have no other option. Let me know how you go. Hugs.

Good morning @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . I have to make a doctors appointment again today. 

That sounds like a good day ahead of you. I know the trains can be scary but they can also be nice just looking out the windows. I wish you all the best.

Thanks @mspaceK. Good luck with your appt today.

Hugs. Heart

I'm going now. Wish me luck...Smiley Indifferent

I hope your day is going good so far @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . I still have just over an hour until my appointment. I feel kinda lost since yesterday. I'm still having bad thoughts about myself even though I'm doing relaxing things and hanging out. I don't know if this will end @TOM-RO @Taylor-RO @scared01 . 

I am going out to do sport with a friend tonight. Hopefully that will take my mind off all these awful things. And I plan to read my book and do some cleaning when I get home later. For now I'm still with my bf. 

Hi @mspaceK , 

Sending you a lot of love and support after what sounds like a really hard few days. 

As others have said, you did the right thing taking the brave step to get help and go to hospital. Going to hospital can be stressful and confusing, so take it easy with yourself over the next week or so. 

Having bad thoughts about yourself can be exhausting - it does take a little while for thought patterns to change, so as much as you can be gentle with yourself, and let the thoughts come and go. Heart

Massive kudos for your resilience and strength in doing things like reading, cleaning and sport to get through.  I'm glad to hear you have your boyfriend around. 

How did your appointment go?

Apologies if you've spoken about this before - but have you made a safety plan?

It can be done neatly and easily in the app BeyondNow.

Maybe this is something you can do with your boyfriend, if you haven't already. 

Heart

I just got back from the movies. I had an amazing time, which I rarely have. I'm so happy right now!
Good luck at your appt @mspaceK. Let us know how you go.

I agree with @gina-RO. I'm so proud of you, and your strength and bravery. Sending love!