cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Some I knew died and someone else I know has anxiety that is affecting me

Hi @gina-RO . I had a check in to sort of follow up after yesterday and she wants me to come in again tomorrow as another check in. I haven't really made a safety plan other than talk to helplines and do distraction activities and spend time with people and make sure I go to my appointments. 

I'm super glad you had a wonderful day @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . I have to get ready now to pick up my friend and then we're going to sport.  

Re: TW: Some I knew died and someone else I know has anxiety that is affecting me

hey @mspaceK
im sorry ive not been on till now. It sounds like it has been really tough for you and scary too. i hope tonight is good out with your friend.

BeyondNow is a really good app for guiding you through a safety plan. i have that on my phone and its been quite helpful for me.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

That sounds good @mspaceK.
For some reason, I feel like a let down again. Idk why. Oh well... Off to my feelings book again.
How was sport?

Sport was so good and I'm really tired now @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . I'm sorry about your feelings. I really appreciate you checking in with me!

That's okay @scared01 . I haven't checked out the app yet though. Thank you. 

All good @mspaceK. I love helping others. I'm feeling a bit better now...
What did you play?

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I went rolla blading which was fun. Just raced around doing laps. This morning I am still at my bf house. We made plans that we would go back over to my house and do some cleaning. 

I can't help but feel like everything is a bit pointless Smiley Sad and I don't want to deal with everything anymore. I don't know how to get better because I don't want it to. I just want everything to go away. I feel like saying "I'm done." @gina-RO 

I am glad you are feeling a bit better @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . What are you doing today? 

That sounds Great @mspaceK! I love roller blading. I'm actually a speed skater!

I'm sorry to hear that your "done". But don't give up. Think of your bf, and how he would feel if you quit trying, and how everyone else would feel here too. Keep pushing, you will get to the good things, soon enough. That's a promise.

I'm having a chill day today. My mum is at an appointment in the city, and I'm here at home with my siblings. Just playing on the computer and resting after a big day yesterday. That was a big step up, going to the movies alone. I did it, tho. I'm proud of that.

Keep trying @mspaceK. We all have your back here. Hugs.

//You are strong, You are beautiful, You are enough//

I really appreciate that @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . I will try. 

Going to the movies alone is quite exciting. I've actually done it several times and I really enjoy it. The cinemas is probably one of my favourite places to be. As well as the beach. 

That is so cool that you are a speed skater. I tried speed blading yesterday and I seriously puffed myself out but it felt good. I am going again tomorrow with another friend. 

Right now I just had a shower and I'm about to eat something and then my bf and I are going to my house to do some cleaning. 

Hey there @mspaceK,

It sounds like you've had a great plan for today Smiley Happy 

Feeling like it's pointless is a common feeling, it's okay to feel like you don't want to deal with anything anymore. Given that this thread is about past events, do you think that making a new thread about this would be helpful? Feeling pointless is definitely a feeling that many of our users can relate to and a new thread would make it easier for them to see and be able to offer support or advice on the topic. What do you think?

I hope you enjoyed cleaning today! Smiley Happy

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!

@Jay-RO You're probably right. I don't feel like making a new one right now but I will think about it.