cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Some I knew died and someone else I know has anxiety that is affecting me

Hi @mspaceK,

There are some great apps that allow you to post jobs and get someone to come and help around the house for a cost. Airtasker or something similar comes to mind when looking at the list of some of the things you may need around the house. You may even be able to get someone to do some or part of your list to reduce the stress of cleaning off your shoulders Smiley Happy

You mentioned that there may be other options when you are feeling a lot of distress, and it sounds like you have been really trying a bunch of different distractions and sensory activities to help. I thought I might link you a few more resources in case there is anything else you might find here that is helpful including this list of 10000001 Coping strategies and distractions which has been a huge collection of ideas across our community for years, and this article on the ReachOut site. 

You've mentioned exercise which can be a really great way of working through stress! How did you go with exercise today?

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

Re: TW: Some I knew died and someone else I know has anxiety that is affecting me

@Jess1-RO 

I did a lot of house cleaning today. I just felt motivated to do it. I played my computer, listened to music and did some much clothes washing, kitchen and general house tidy. It even smells cleaner. 

I guess my exercise today has been walking around the house, hanging up washing and standing to do dishes. I also danced a little bit around the house so that was nice. 

I'll look into those links.

My boyfriend is coming over tonight which I am looking forward to. We'll probably watch shows or play games! 

My good mood is kinda disappearing. I am not sure why, but i'm starting not to feel so good. I just gotta hold on. People will be home soon. hmm. 

Hey @mspaceK.
You aren't the only one. I'm glad that you can hold on for a little while longer. Then you can talk to somebody...Smiley Happy
I'm not feeling the best either. Both physically and emotionally.
Here to chat if you want. Smiley Happy

Thank you @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . I am listening to music and playing a game. What are you doing?

I'm here on RO, listening to 'Paralysed'. I feel so down atm.

thinking of you @mspaceK Heart
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I'm sorry I didn't get back to you last night. I had someone over and couldn't get online. Thanks for chatting to me though. 

I had a pretty restless and awful sleep even though my boyfriend stayed over. What about you? How did you sleep?

Thank you for your support @scared01 .

sorry you had a rough night @mspaceK
can you have a chilled day today?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @mspaceK.
All good. I had a fairly good night, but I kept waking up throughout it... I just got back from school, so I'm feeling the worst I will ever feel in my life. Can you come to my thread please? I can tag you again if you want. You're pretty easy to talk too. At least you can listen...

How is your BF?