cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Some I knew died and someone else I know has anxiety that is affecting me

Hey @mspaceK great to hear that you'd been employing all those self-care strategies. Do you reckon those might be useful today?

Thinking of you! Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //
Highlighted

Re: TW: Some I knew died and someone else I know has anxiety that is affecting me

It's understandable given everything you've gone through that you'd be feeling crappy and unmotivated @mspaceK I think just go easy and takes things slow and as @letitgo asked is there any self-care strategies you can try out this evening? Even something super small?

Highlighted

hi @letitgo and @Erin-RO ,

I have been playing games and made myself a yummy easy dinner and listening to music and going to try and talk to my counselor again. I feel okay just at the minute. 

Highlighted

Hey @mspaceK, they sound like really great ideas. It is amazing to hear that you have been feeling okay. Speaking about how you have been feeling with your counselor could allow you to both develop some tools and strategies to help get you through Heart
Highlighted

Thanks @Taylor-RO . I'm going to focus on getting my sleep, eating and exercise good cause I know that can effect my mental health. 

I have been feeling quite anxious at the moment and randomly sad and sometimes unmotivated which has been a bit hard to deal with. I'm going to stick to my self care and hopefully all this will pass. 

I have decided that even though my sister has a good relationship with my dad, I don't have to sacrifice the way I feel by forcing myself to be around him when he has physically and emotionally abused me. I didn't know I was experiencing trauma in regards to a recent event as well as prior incidents growing up. But i know now and I am not going to be around him if I can help it. This way i won't trigger my anxiety. 

I have alot going on. I just need to take little steps. 

Highlighted

Hey @mspaceK, what you've written in your previous post has indicated that you've shown a lot of insight into what's happening for you and I'm proud of you for that <3. How are you going today? We're here to support you <3.

Hi @Esperanza67 ,

Today I am pretty good. I have spent the past two days hanging out with my boyfriend and working and relaxing taking my mind off things which has been really good. Still working on everything though. Work is tiring me out. Thank you for asking. 

Highlighted

No worries @mspaceK! Glad to hear your Tuesday was pretty good Smiley Happy. However, you've mentioned that work has been lately tiring you out, how are you coping with this?

Hi @Esperanza67 ,

I have been working pretty much 7 days a week lately. Sometimes not but average of at least 4 - 6 working days. Sometimes it is up to 6 hours, sometimes 3 and sometimes just 2 hours and my job is pretty active at times so I am tired. And it is draining knowing I have to work. I am hopefully going to be starting new work soon once I finish my resume and apply for jobs. I'll only have to work 3 days and be earning about the same as I currently am hopefully. 

Highlighted

@Esperanza67  I guess I have been giving myself time to just relax and do what I want. Playing video games and reading and hanging out with friends or boyfriend.