cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: What to do with upsetting scenes at school, scary flashbacks of my past, and triggering kids

Thank you @gina-RO.
I didn't think i was "resourceful and resilient" already...

I hope that it does too.

Today wasn't horrible, as I got a little bit arty in art class today.
I think stimming is what helped me today... although, I did feel a little hurt. But I'm okay now. Smiley Happy

Re: TW: What to do with upsetting scenes at school, scary flashbacks of my past, and triggering kids

Hey Lexi! We haven’t talked in yonks! If you want to.. you don’t have to tho, wanna chat?

Thinking of you lexi ❤️

Oh... Sorry @Bananatime04.
I haven't been on lately, as I haven't had time.
well... I've got an Insta account now, so I was trying to use that a little bit. But before that, I had a whole lot of cleaning to do. the whole weekend...

Thanks for being here tho! Smiley Happy Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted

That’s so cool! I loveeeee Instagram!!!!! I wish I could add you 😂 are you liking it?
I’m so tired lol sorry!

Yeah, It's alright...
I'm technically not supposed to have it tho….
Oh well!
It's okay. I'm still tired too.

My littlest bro is sick with a gastro bug. He threw up in the car... and my family is big... I DON'T WANNA GET SICK!!!!Smiley SadSmiley SadSmiley SadSmiley Sad

I even thought about getting a mask to cover my mouth and nose....Smiley Tongue I wish...
He woke me up last night, as my mum was up to him.

Oh no! That’s the bad thing about being in a big family.. one person gets sick then there’s so many people sick! I hope you don’t get it..

What’s your favourite thing about Instagram

Hmm...
Idk what my fav part is...
I haven't fully figured it out yet. but it's pretty good for dm ing people.

Yeah, it really sucks... Oh well.

I like the random videos!
Oh and there are some pimple popping ones that pop up every now and then on mine 😜

Lol! Smiley Tongue
I seriously gtg now. Bye for now! Smiley Happy