cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: What to do with upsetting scenes at school, scary flashbacks of my past, and triggering kids

Goodbye! 👋

Re: TW: What to do with upsetting scenes at school, scary flashbacks of my past, and triggering kids

I just realised, I'm a contributor now...
Meh.

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx what does it mean?

It means that we aren't just plain new.
It's like levelling up from being a rookie, to casual scribe, frequent scribe, super frequent scribe, contributor, etc etc.

Oohh, that makes sense.

Yep.
Don't know why it's like that, but it's pretty cool.

I have a queasy feeling in my stomach...
I think it's because I don't want to get sick....

I walked out of class due to rage...

Oh I’m sorry to hear that Lexi, Do you feel guilty for walking out of class? Or did something upset you and is still upsetting you?
It’s fine to leave class if it gets a bit over the top.. do you wanna talk about what happened?

I don't feel guilty, it's just this kid who kept saying I got pregnant or got sexual act from him last night. He was saying it playfully, but It riled me up so bad.