cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: What to do with upsetting scenes at school, scary flashbacks of my past, and triggering kids

And, I grazed my knee in the process. I sat down outside the classroom, but as i was getting down, I slipped a little. That made me bleed a little bit. But i'm okay now.

Re: TW: What to do with upsetting scenes at school, scary flashbacks of my past, and triggering kids

Oh I’m so sorry you had to sit and listen to him say that.. that would’ve been so hard to deal with! I’m proud of you for getting yourself out of the situation and getting some space tho! Unfortunately boys this age are inappropriate like that.. it has happened to me a few times too (people saying stuff not me doing it) and after time I guess it kinda goes away and people forget about it.. it’s hard when people spread rumours about you. I have one going around about me too. But don’t let them win! Be brave and speak back to them because they don’t expect it and it will leave them with nothing to say.

I wish. I had a good comeback, but I didn't get the chance to say it.
So i walked out.

That’s fair enough.. I probs would’ve done the same thing! Good job on walking out 😉 that’s often the best thing to do in a situation like that

I know...
It just doesn't feel like me...

I’m not sure how to help.. how are you actually feeling about walking out?

Omg I’m really sorry but I have to call my counsellor now but I’ll be back after ok

Okay...

Sorry I haven’t been back.. I’m not going to be a great support to you right now so idk what to say

I have to go now anyway. Talk tomorrow.
😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭