cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: What to do with upsetting scenes at school, scary flashbacks of my past, and triggering kids

Ok goodnight Lexi x
Hopefully I’ll be more help tomorrow.. sorry I haven’t been today

Re: TW: What to do with upsetting scenes at school, scary flashbacks of my past, and triggering kids

I'm here now...
But I feel terrible...
You know why?

Because of your blood pressure thing? Is that what it is? When you faint

Wait don’t tell me you got sick from your sibling..

no

I have a fricking cold!!!

My head is sooo stuffed up, My ears are blocked...

Omg noooo!!!! I have one too 😭

Oh well...
We can be sick together...

But I have Musical rehearsals today!!!!

Yay.. not 😂
Is it for singing?