cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: What to do with upsetting scenes at school, scary flashbacks of my past, and triggering kids

Yup...

Re: TW: What to do with upsetting scenes at school, scary flashbacks of my past, and triggering kids

I have to get ready now...
I'll talk after I'm done at school.

Oh I hope it goes well! And I hope the cold hasn’t affected your voice..
it’s Saturday.. do you have school on Saturdays?!

It has affected my voice....
And no, school doesn't go on the weekends. We'd be living in japan if that was the case.

I have rehearsals on a saturday, but that's only because we won't have enough time to practice the show.

See ya later! :/ Smiley Happy

Oh sorry I got a bit confused there!
Hopefully it still goes well then.. having a cold sucks
Hope you have a good day!
Bye! Smiley Happy

I'm back now...
My voice hurts....

Hey How did you go?

It was okay.
I nearly lost my voice tho....

Sorry to hear that.. I gotta go. Sorry I’ll be back later

All good. Talk soon...