cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: What to do with upsetting scenes at school, scary flashbacks of my past, and triggering kids

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx that sucks..

I don't know if tea with honey in it works for you, but it usually helps me a lot when my throat isn't happy.. 

Re: TW: What to do with upsetting scenes at school, scary flashbacks of my past, and triggering kids

The thing is, I can't drink tea. It disgusts me...

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx is it the tea leaves taste?

If so you can use lemon and honey instead of tea and honey. (I usually either do that or herbal tea; green/ black tea messes with my metabolism for some reason)

No. I just can't drink it...

I literally just lost my voice....
But tou guys can't hear that from where you are tho.

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx fair enough..

Hopefully you find something that helps...

And yeah.. you'd probably have to be yelling pretty loud for us to hear. Smiley Tongue

Yeah... I hope so too...

Haha lol! I probably would...

I still can't believe I lost my voice tho...

It hasn't improved at all....

I've just taken some meds. Hopefully ot will help.

Nope!
My voice is still gone....
Idk what to do about it....