cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Who am I and why does it matter?

Hey there @Zeldasmile I've just been reading your last and second last post. I can definitely see how all these things being said to you and pointed out from your family would be overwhelming for anyone, let alone at 14!

I know Taylor put up the number for QLife, but have you ever called or contacted (e.g. through web services) Kids Helpline to be able to get the main issues clear for yourself with their counselling support?

Highlighted

Thanks @scared01 and @Sally-RO. I have contacted KH, a few weeks ago was the last time though. I am still underage so I can't really do much. I know that self diagnosing is a bad thing, but even if its not the right thing it usually helps because at least I have something to put these issues down to being caused by, something to I don't know, blame them on I suppose. Things get better though, so I'll stick around for the inevitable. When I get to my worst, I'm only going to get better.
Highlighted

Well we can keep helping you the best we can @Zeldasmile and support you through this tough time

Maybe a trusted teacher could help but again thats up to you

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Thanks @scared01.
Highlighted

Is there something you can do tonight to help yourself settle down for sleep? @Zeldasmile

Highlighted

focusing on tonight is a great suggestion @scared01. I also think it's important to let you know that the amount of stress you are going through with these difficulties is completely NORMAL for someone to feel if they were in your shoes @Zeldasmile

Highlighted

Well @scared01 I'm talking to a friend at the moment about what's been going on. Thanks @Sally-RO, its comforting to know that I'm not as much of a train wreck as I tend to think of myself as being
Highlighted

That sounds  good @Zeldasmile 

Highlighted

Well things do get better so I hold on.
Highlighted

Amazing reflection @Zeldasmile Heart