cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Why Am I getting Bullied? Why do I feel alone in a crowd of people?

Eeeeek - no thanks, hahhaa. 

Toasted canned spaghetti @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

Ooooohh........ sounds tasty!!!!!!!!

For some reason, I've gotten really pale.
My bp must be a bit low rn.

My goodness! My backside and underarns are so sore!!!! I really did torture myself at the gym yesterday........

That's great that you have been going to the gym Smiley Very Happy Do you go by yourself or with people?

Yes it was pretty yummy actually Smiley Happy 

Oh dear! That's no good. Make sure you eat something @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

I usually go alone, because no one else usually wants to workout. And I'm the only female... But I'm not the only one who uses the gym. Yesterday, two boys decided to join me with my lunges, with weights at either side of us. I used the chest press, leg press/calf-raise, did squat jumps and high knees/buttkicks, and 5mins total on one of the bikes.

I'm actually not very hungry. I'm probably tired. My last few nights have been a bit restless...
Oh well. More YouTube for me!

That's a good workout. I sometimes go to the gym as well. I like to use the bikes, the treadmills and do some skipping @xXLexi_Lou122Xx .

I hate restless nights Smiley Sad they can be difficult to get through. What do you like to do when you're feeling a bit restless? I'm just playing games at the moment and listening to music. 

I don't really have anything to do on restless nights. I just have to toss and turn until I get to sleep.

Sounds pretty good to me!
I'm now watching blackhead videos! I was watching gachalife vids, but they got boring.
Highlighted

Yeah - it's not nice when you have to toss and turn. I find getting up and doing something sometimes help, even if just to distract me from the fact that I'm not sleeping. I kind of say to myself, "well if I can't sleep I may as well do something I like or productive." So i either clean, read my book or play a game. It sucks the next morning because I am tired but it beats sitting there wishing I was asleep if you know what I mean. @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

I like watching Fail Army videos! Or gaming videos. 

Sorry @mspaceK. I think I just passed out... I'm ok now tho. Just a little headache left over.

I can't do that. It's usually around 1 in the morning when I wake up. And I'm not allowed screen time at that hour...