cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Why Am I getting Bullied? Why do I feel alone in a crowd of people?

Have a good nap @mspaceK. Feel better soon.

I sorta know what's wrong with me today.
I fainted, and have been close to throwing up. At school, a whole lot of people kept asking if I was ok. I said I was fine, but I don't want to it happen again. This Low Blood Pressure thing is soooo annoying. I wonder if I'll ever grow out of it.............

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx that sounds really unsettling and unpleasant Smiley Sad

Sorry if I've missed something. I'm just wondering if you might be able to take medication for the low blood pressure?

Thinking of you! 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Thank you @letitgo.
Sorry, no, there isn't. It's a chronic illness, in some ways...
My anemia can be fixed by having iron tablets every 2nd day, but it's my low bp that's making me feel this way.

I'm sorry to hear that @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Smiley Sad. As someone with a chronic illness, it sucks knowing there is no cure to heal it Smiley Sad.

How are you looking after yourself tonight? Is it possible if you could see your GP about this sometime soon?

Hey @Esperenza67.
I'm doing ok tonight. Just feeling a little low rn. Just hanging here and going to have a shower.

My gp has already told me that I can't be cured, and dismissed it after the appointment. I'm not too worried about it tho. It's probably just a bad day in general.

That really sucks to hear that @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Smiley Sad. I hope you have a good night tonight and tomorrow! By the way, we have a GR tonight on TV and movies here at 7:30pm if you're interested if you would like to join us!

I'll try to join....
My sister is making me do her dishes, so I may be a a little late....

It's all good @xXLexi_Lou122Xx! Smiley Very Happy

Made it!!!!
Just be aware, if I don't answer straight away, it means I've probably gotten pretty unwell.... but I'll try to say when I'm going to bed....