cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW Why bother

She and my dad are now arguing.

hmm that does make it a bit tricky... There are lots of forums and apps that have been made specifically for different interests and specifically for meeting like minded people. 'Making Authentic Friendships' is a good app for finding friends with disabilities that understand you and what you are going through, whilst there are also friendship apps such as 'bumblebff' or friender! Maybe try some of these Smiley Very Happy

ohh.. I hate that... for me it's so scary and It feels like they are arguing because I did something wrong. are you in your room now? are you able to take on a headphone and play some music to distract you from that?

@Tiny_leaf  that sounds like a really shitty and distressing night, I'm so sorry to hear that you had to go through that Smiley Sad  How did things end up last night, did you end up having to go into hospital? Here if you want to chat through anything today

Check out our community activities calendar here

Nah I'm still at home.

I'm glad you didn't have to go into hospital @Tiny_leaf , how are you doing today? 

Check out our community activities calendar here

Mum's forgotten about the whole thing so on one hand I'm safe for now on the other hand this whole thing will repeat because she has learned nothing.

Hey @Tiny_leaf,

It sounds like you have had one hell of an ordeal.  It's great to hear that you are safe and yet on the other hand I can understand that for you, it might seem like a time bomb about to go off at any time.  That must be very uncomfortable and tricky for you. 

Keep sharing with the community and keeping us posted, we're here to support you.

Thank you everyone.

@PlantFanaticEv Yeah I might look at one of those friendship things.

Or possibly try getting on social media but then on the other hand I've seen how openly trans/ autistic/ mentally ill people can be treated on there and it's messy.

On the other hand I need to have a freaking word with whoever decided to trust me with an entire human body. 

Who trusted me with a disabled body that needs extra care?

Like that's the sorta shit you give to someone who won't get a serious sprain attempting to get into a car.

Anyway I'm thinking about all this because I managed to fall down a stair yesterday and land very heavily on my hip and now I'm in a lot of pain.